Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Black Islam Preacher calls for 10,000 volunteers to kill White people.

What you're looking at here is top tier professional racist and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. This man is on the upper echelon of those guilty of race hustling and creating the racial problems in America. The Anti-Defamation League referred to him as the "Black Hitler", and the Southern Poverty Law Center has him listed as an anti-Semite and anti-White agitator.

This was the nutjob that suggested the federal government went in under New Orleans days before hurricane Katrina struck and dug out huge caverns underground so "black cities" would collapse under the storm. Hes is an avid anti-White, anti-homosexual, anti-Israel, anti-Semite, believer in the mind control tactics of Scientology, Obama supporter, and "leader" of millions of Blacks".

You can read more about his race war rhetoric at his personal website here.

----

Basically what we can all agree on is that this man is utter scum and nothing good has come or will come from his existence.

So is this man guilty of a crime?

Clearly yes, you cannot makes threats to kill persons and you cannot instruct others to do the same. Calling upon this number of people could also be defined as inciting an riot. And due to the fact he transmits video of his speeches in the US and abroad in order to solicit donations he would also be guilty of several interstate communication and commerce law violations.

But will he be investigated, arrested, or charged by the federal government?

We've seen this administrations DOJ fail to prosecute Black radicals before. Will there be a repeat or will a dangerous person be made to answer for his crimes?

And one other thing to consider is the threat itself.

This man is orchestrating another "million man march" that's due on the anniversary of the original which is in October of this year. We've seen how things get out of control when groups of angry Black protesters turn violent and here we have a man who's essentially promising it will happen again and on a larger scale.

This could be an absolute disaster. If in the midst of what would become an all out riot there were thousands of Blacks roaming the city hunting White people to kill the response would be a bloodbath. The city would become a war zone with every White person shooting any Black person that comes near them.

I don't think this march should be allowed to happen. It should be suppressed or in the least we need the military to be pre-deployed ready to instantly put down the mob ...not "give them space to destroy" or kill as the case would be here.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    i think he should go to prison if he is extremist and call for violence

7+ Year Old Account
    Not saying he hasn't incited violence, but he didn't say anything particularly violent in this vid, except to defy cops at one point. Terrible advice.
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-08-07 at 10:25 AM.

Same with that Anjem choudary in England, deport them and see if they like to live in syria/Iraq for a while. After all those places is exactly what they want. But no its war there can live there now can they.

Why not just drone strike his "Church"? I mean, these people are clearly inciting hatred, violence, aggression, racism, homophobia and a lot more. Would be easier to just kill them off. The same goes for the Westboro Baptist Church. How places like this still exist is mind boggling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Why not just drone strike his "Church"? I mean, these people are clearly inciting hatred, violence, aggression, racism, homophobia and a lot more. Would be easier to just kill them off. The same goes for the Westboro Baptist Church. How places like this still exist is mind boggling.
    Yes but we need to focus on getting hard evidence. Same goes for cops, we can't just assume they are racist everytime they deal with a black person, real evidence should be required before shouting racism and hate crime.
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-08-07 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yes but we need to focus on getting hard evidence. Most of this was just cheesy lines and rhetoric.
    Drones don't need evidence. All hail our benevolent Drone overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Hes is an avid anti-White, anti-homosexual, anti-Israel, anti-Semite, believer in the mind control tactics of Scientology, Obama supporter, and "leader" of millions of Blacks".
    Cross your legs dear, your agenda is showing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first amendment........
    You reap what you sow

In other, not any less free and progressed countries, his ass would already sweat in a jail cell..
    Anyway....... he did not call for 10k volunteers to kill white people, literally speaking....

I too think he incited violence, while trying to hide under the protective shield of freedom of religion..

He calls for the oppressed to rise and that should be 10k out of a million..
    that makes it 3.2 million total out of 320 million.
    And those should be willing to kill and die, if the government doesn't intercede (act as he sees fit)..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I will every truly understand what drives so many different individuals to follow a cause that is detrimental at its core. The hypocrisy that its supposedly, the white supremacist government that is truly pulling wool over the eyes of millions, yet have zero problems giving up to that same ignorance freely to anyone who can point the blame elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    WoW was the first MMO.

And invented the fantasy genre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Not many people know that Tolkien was born just outside Goldshire, and EverQuest was originally a bugged quest line from Mankirk's wife that required you to go in endless loops up and down the Barrens.

i think these people need to be classified as a hate group, tbh. everything i ever hear about them is never good.

i mean really, how can someone be allowed to stand there and preach genocide and not be counted as a hate group? it's no better than the KKK.

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes a extremist idiot to unmask another extremist idiot..
    Because the former always makes the latter scream and complain with a temper tantrum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    It takes a extremist idiot to unmask another extremist idiot..
    Because the former always makes the latter scream and complain with a temper tantrum
    Wait a minute...are you saying that the OP is an extremist idiot unmasking the extremist idiot Farrakhan, or are you referring to my unmasking of the OP and saying I'm one?

If I am one, then you've unmasked me, which means you're calling yourself an extremist idiot.

Wait a minute...are you saying that the OP is an extremist idiot unmasking the extremist idiot Farrakhan, or are you referring to my unmasking of the OP and saying I'm one?

If I am one, then you've unmasked me, which means you're calling yourself an extremist idiot.
    Extremistidiotception :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure inciting others to kill in a speech is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Not saying he hasn't incited violence, but he didn't say anything particularly violent in this vid, except to defy cops at one point. Terrible advice.
    You didn't watch the hole video, start at 2:08

"we must rise up and kill those who kill us, stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling"

Given the President runs the DOJ, and the history the DOJ has with failing the prosecute certain radical groups, its perfectly valid to mention this man's support for it in context.

It was the least impacting point in the entire post and you singled it out and chose to comment on nothing else so ...would that not be your agenda on display?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Where does he actually say he wants to kill white people?

This is not covered in any sort of FoS. He literally said "kill those who kill us".

10+ Year Old Account

I cannot unmask you.... That's the face you're born with, you gotta live with that mister.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    This is not covered in any sort of FoS. He literally said "kill those who kill us". Are there anyone who tries to kill them? If not, this is hate speech.
    This is fucking weak. He's recommending self-defense, which is legal. Someone tries to kill me or my family I will happily kill them.