View Poll Results: Havoc or Vengeance?

Voters
154. This poll is closed
  • Havoc (DPS)

100 64.94%
  • Vengeance (Tank)

54 35.06%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm currently the monk tank for my guild, so I'll be going DH tank in the next expansion.

Deleted
    Havoc, I have always been a DPS main (I dabbled in some DK tanking on an alt in WotLK but that's all my tanking experience really in raids), although I am still somewhat waiting until I see a more clear idea on the mechanics, who knows vengeance may end up being more appealing to me.

Both. Dual spec, only 2 specs, yes please! Best part about it.

But i'll primarily be a tank on mine. I've always been a tank, always will.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Both if you could have artifact weapons for both specs.

Gotta go with both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytage View Post
    Both if you could have artifact weapons for both specs.
    You'll have to, since you can't get any other weapons in the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Way too soon, but I've always been a tank, so it's either going to be a tank DH for me or if they suck, I'll go back to my tank DK, Monk, or Warrior.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I've exclusively played tank, so pending that I come back for this expansion, Vengeance is a no-brainer. Those spikes we get to replace our wings are kind of badass, as well.
    Thanks Soko<3

Havoc, because fuck tanking. Nuff said
    “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

- Frank Herbert

I've always been a DPS guy, never got much fun from tanking...but after seeing the vengeance metamorphosis form, I'm sold. I mean just look at this. It's looks like Illadin had a baby with Diablo.

Really interested in trying out Vengeance, I love tanking.

I'm really excited about vengeance. For some reason, the form reminds me of Diablo, and I'm totally okay with that!

Havoc for main spec. Vengeance for off spec/outside of raiding.

Definitely Havoc for me.

Vengeance for sure.

Gonna level all of the tanks except Paladin and Warrior before the raids open up, barring huge changes to how those classes or DK/Monk/Druid play and how power levels/balance changes throughout beta.