Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Im perfectly calm. I just get tired of people being too fucking lazy to bother to express themselves clearly. If you can't differentiate between faction and race or race and gender why the hell should anyone here take anything you say seriously? These aren't typos or minor grammar mistakes you're just utterly mangling the meaning of words.
    If it bothers you so fucking much you are free to leave. Everyone else seems to know exactly what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    There are so many things wrong here...
    1) Illidari isn't a race, it's an allegiance same as Horde or Alliance. The Illidari are aligned with Illidan.
    2) Blood Elf and Night Elf aren't genders. Male and female are genders, BE and NE are races.

Words have meanings. Try using them correctly next time.
    1) Factions and Races can commonly be intertwined as well. "Draenei" isn't a race, and its literal meaning is exiled ones. The draenei (pronounced as DRAN-eye, DRAHN-eye, or DRAYN-eye) are a faction of uncorrupted eredar who fled their home world of Argus. Similarly, the Forsaken are also not a race. They are a faction of undead beings, be it former human, elf or other. We still refer to both Forsaken and Draenei as races.

What the OP proposes is that the Demon/Elf hybrids be referred to as Illidari.

2) He didn't say they were genders. Read his statement again, he said you can choose between NE and BE and their genders respectively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    i would love to be a Night Elf DH on the horde, i really hate Blood Elfs all tho i do have a BE Pally. When i play him i feel gay >.>
    Why not play as a huge muscle bound tauren...I'm sure that should make you feel manly

Well. On hand we got Night Elves, who already sacrificed much to protect home from the daemons(Like Illidan did) so it's obl. they gonna rejoin Alliance!
    On the other hand we got Blood Elves... Those actually didn't even know 'bout allies with Horde has been made(Acording to story line those leaved with Kael'tas before High Elves separates among the Alliance, right?) So I'd like to see Blizzard "cares" 'bout lore, but i can only hope....