Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Argument from authority: believe me because I'm a doctor.
    Not an argument from authority: believe me because there's all of this objective data backing this up.
    Nitpick:

Scientists don't say "believe me because data". They say "believe the data".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    For the same reason that I know that invisible pink unicorns aren't having tea in my backyard.

Because unless you've got actual evidence to back up your wild assertions, I've got no reason to give them any consideration whatsoever. They're just a baseless piece of make-believe.
    So you don't know.

I have evidence that vaccines are filled with neurotoxins such as mercury. I'm not injecting mercury into a baby.

The question is: are you going to force me with military force?

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    How do you know that scientists are right and not blinded by ideology?

Maybe they believe in "balance".
    Because those that don't proceed through evidenced based medicine, like the gentleman who published that vaccines cause autism based on nothing, are pretty quickly discovered and summarily dismissed from the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Misanthrop View Post
    I wish I could save you somehow but you are just so deeply brainwashed and grabbed by the machines claws I'm having a hard time believing.
    Auuuugh not the machine! Anything but the machine! Wauuuugh!

Stood in the Fire Starscream101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    The chances of that happening, let alone twice, are rare enough to be insignificant.
    But it did happen to her and should there now be a new mutated version of the virus running around.

Nitpick:

Scientists don't say "believe me because data". They say "believe the data".
    I'm aware; was mostly keeping the format relatively similar for the purpose of comparison.

Although, there are many doctors who I would not consider scientists.

- - - Updated - - -

So you don't know.

I have evidence that vaccines are filled with neurotoxins such as mercury. I'm not injecting mercury into a baby.

The question is: are you going to force me with military force?
    Are you one of those people who think diet sodas give you cyanide poisoning?

So you don't know.

I have evidence that vaccines are filled with neurotoxins such as mercury.
    The dose makes the poison; and the levels in vaccines aren't remotely capable of causing harm. You get more by eating tuna.
    This website is not a place of honor. No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here. Nothing valued is here. What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. The danger is in a particular location. The danger is still present in your time as it was in ours.

Get in loser, we're saving the USPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    But it did happen to her and should there now be a new mutated version of the virus running around.
    You should really look up how that works rather than spouting random words that come to your mouth.

The vaccine not working for a single person does not mean that it mutated. It means that she's one of the very rare people that it did not work on, or the vaccine was prepared and stored incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    The dose makes the poison; and the levels in vaccines aren't remotely capable of causing harm. You get more by eating tuna.
    My favorite types of sushi always have tuna.

Am I going to become an autist?

There is no such evidence. At least, none that hasn't been thoroughly discredited as a deliberate, manufactured lie.

Mercury was part of what went into thimerosal, but claiming that means mercury was in the vaccine is like claiming that putting salt on your food is the same as eating chlorine. And was only present in such trace amounts that a single vaccine was about 2.5% of the amount you could safely ingest daily, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    My favorite types of sushi always have tuna.

Am I going to become an autist?
    Tuna isn't injected into your blood stream lol. Though I don't agree with the fact that vaccines bypass a child's natural defense, he is somewhat correct in the fact that if you have a low while blood cell count, you could be doing yourself more harm and more prone to a serious side effect of the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    No. LD50's are just scientists tricking people into eating poison; any trace amount is lethal.

Deleted
    Are you one of those people who think diet sodas give you cyanide poisoning?
    Ad hominem. You are far more intelligent than that.

It's simple marketing and business.

If people believe that your product can kill them, you change your product to remove all concerns.

The U.S. government hasn't done this. Instead they demonize people.

That's *very* telling Ms. Ka.

No. LD50's are just scientists tricking people into eating poison; any trace amount is lethal.
    Is it sociopathic of me to enjoy the fantasy of Garian being strapped down and railing against the establishment as he gets coerced into a flu shot?
    This website is not a place of honor. No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here. Nothing valued is here. What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. The danger is in a particular location. The danger is still present in your time as it was in ours.

Get in loser, we're saving the USPS.

Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    Tuna isn't injected into your blood stream lol.
    You obviously have no idea how I prefer to eat my sushi.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    You should really look up how that works rather than spouting random words that come to your mouth.

The vaccine not working for a single person does not mean that it mutated. It means that she's one of the very rare people that it did not work on, or the vaccine was prepared and stored incorrectly.
    Or that the story is BS because, b'mon, it's MMO-C. Not like fake stories are a rarity on here ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    Tuna isn't injected into your blood stream lol. Though I don't agree with the fact that vaccines bypass a child's natural defense, he is somewhat correct in the fact that if you have a low while blood cell count, you could be doing yourself more harm and more prone to a serious side effect of the vaccine.
    Mercury is readily absorbed across mucous membranes, and because it is a base element is not eliminated by the gut transporters that are normally responsible for stopping toxic substances.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Or that the story is BS because, b'mon, it's MMO-C. Not like fake stories are a rarity on here ;-)
    While rare, that actually can happen. It's just very rare. Hypothetical or real doesn't matter much.

The sad thing is that even if all the things anti-vaccine people say is true it's still better to accept those risks than to have the diseases back they prevent...

There is no such evidence. At least, none that hasn't been thoroughly discredited as a deliberate, manufactured lie.

Mercury was part of what went into thimerosal, but claiming that means mercury was in the vaccine is like claiming that putting salt on your food is the same as eating chlorine. And was only present in such trace amounts that a single vaccine was about 2.5% of the amount you could safely ingest daily, anyway.
    AND people often do eat mercury, its called "fish"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!