Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wookybear View Post
    Because someone on facebook told them so.
    This or some celebrity who thinks they know better then a trained, medical professional told them they are bad.

In short, people are dumb. Plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Is it sociopathic of me to enjoy the fantasy of Garian being strapped down and railing against the establishment as he gets coerced into a flu shot?
    I mean, sociopathic by definition would mean you wouldn't care either way for the outcomes of others in society.... so I guess you wouldn't say no.

Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    Tuna isn't injected into your blood stream lol. Though I don't agree with the fact that vaccines bypass a child's natural defense, he is somewhat correct in the fact that if you have a low while blood cell count, you could be doing yourself more harm and more prone to a serious side effect of the vaccine.
    It doesn't matter if it's injected or digested, Mercury will still be absorbed into the bloodstream and pass the Blood-Brain Barrier. Of course, the amount in themirsol (the only place it was found) is laughably small and was included only as a stabalizing agent--you'd need to get over 1,000 vaccines in the space of a night to do any kind of damage.

Of course, you could have easily found all of that out with a simple Google search, which makes suspect you're feigning ignorance for the lulz.

Deleted
    My guess is that they hate people, and wants them to die by tricking/trolling them by convincing that medicine is bad for you. That way they can reap the benefits of having less people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    You obviously have no idea how I prefer to eat my sushi.
    *Blends up some sushi and puts it into a syringe for you* bon appétit haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Ad hominem. You are far more intelligent than that.

It's simple marketing and business.

If people believe that your product can kill them, you change your product to remove all concerns.

The U.S. government hasn't done this. Instead they demonize people.

That's *very* telling Ms. Ka.
    One of the biggest conspiracies involving aspartame is that it causes cyanide toxicity, because aspartame breaks down into cyanide. The problem with this is that the amounts of cyanide are so small that it does nothing. You would literally die of water poisoning before you started experiencing early cyanide toxicity because the amounts are that low, but people still draw note to it because hey, cyanide sounds scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!
    Thanks for the sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Stood in the Fire Starscream101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    You should really look up how that works rather than spouting random words that come to your mouth.

The vaccine not working for a single person does not mean that it mutated. It means that she's one of the very rare people that it did not work on, or the vaccine was prepared and stored incorrectly.
    Yeah and just because someone does not want the vaccinations does not mean they will get it and it mutate either so I say let the it ride if you do not want to take the vaccinations if they die from not taking it so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    It doesn't matter if it's injected or digested, Mercury will still be absorbed into the bloodstream and pass the Blood-Brain Barrier. Of course, the amount in a vaccine is laughably small and included only as a stabalizing agent--you'd need to get over 10,000 vaccines in the space of a week to do any kind of damage.

Of course, you could have easily found all of that out with a simple Google search, which makes suspect you're feigning ignorance for the lulz.
    I wasn't denying or expressing any confirmation that Mercury is the cause, mine is about low white blood cells.

It's called a "net gain". People are prepared to live with expenses if there's a huge gain.

Only in this case, that expense is an autistic child.

It makes me glad that so many people in the U.S. are armed.

Force people to take your vaccines. Go ahead. See what happens.
    Even if it were true that vaccines cause autism (it isn't)..it says a lot about anti-vaxxer parents that they would rather their child die than be autistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    We're gonna Godwin so much you might even get tired of Godwinning

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    Yeah and just because someone does not want the vaccinations does not mean they will get it and it mutate either so I say let the it ride if you do not want to take the vaccinations if they die from not taking it so be it.
    Thing is, it's not about the individual, it's about everybody. If enough refuse the vaccinations, we all lose herd immunity, and that is super bad. The absolute worst case scenario for everyone - not just the person who refuses the vaccine - is that somebody who refuses the vaccine comes down with the disease in question in a serious enough case that he or she dies. This is the worst case scenario.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    One of the biggest conspiracies involving aspartame is that it causes cyanide toxicity, because aspartame breaks down into cyanide. The problem with this is that the amounts of cyanide are so small that it does nothing. You would literally die of water poisoning before you started experiencing early cyanide toxicity because the amounts are that low, but people still draw note to it because hey, cyanide sounds scary.
    But Ka, we are talking about the lives of children.

This is somewhere where you don't gamble. *All* concerns need to be addressed.

You might find this shocking, but I don't trust the U.S. government. They don't have anyone's best interests at heart except their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    Once again you're talking about individuals.

They won't just "die from not taking it" themselves. They'll also take down anyone else who can't get vaccinated or the vaccine didn't work on with them. And in doing so, provide a perfect vector for it to change just enough to take everyone else along with them.

You might find this shocking, but I don't trust the U.S. government. They don't have anyone's best interests at heart except their own.
    Yes, we are talking about the lives of children...and not vaccinating them is gambling with their lives.

The concerns anti-vaxxers have have already been addressed. You just don't like the results.

Yes, we are. Have you ever cared for a child with unvaccinated pertussis? I have. No child should have to suffer like that because of the sheer idiocy of their parents.

Mister Osmeric, consider this: if certain people believe that your vaccines are making their children autistic, why wouldn't you change those vaccines to alleviate concerns?
    Certain beliefs are so without basis that it isn't worth treating them as having any value.

Your belief that vaccines cause autism falls into this category. Actually, your belief has negative value, in that society is worse off for you propagating it. In that respect, your belief is in the same category as racism, sexism, fascism, etc.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler
    WoW is like 99% bear ass collection simulator -- D-Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Yes, we are. Have you ever cared for a child with unvaccinated pertussis? I have. No child should have to suffer like that because of the sheer idiocy of their parents.
    Clearly that child was meant to suffer and you're trying to make them weak.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Certain beliefs are so without basis that it isn't worth treating them as having any value.

Your belief that vaccines cause autism falls into this category. Actually, your belief has negative value, in that society is worse off for you propagating it. In that respect, your belief is in the same category as racism, sexism, fascism, etc.
    Not to mention that venturing into different bases and such makes what we know about their safety and efficacy far more dubious. There are currently some reports about weaker efficacy with Flublock, egg-free flu vaccine, which are pretty concerning.. not that we should be giving normal flu shots to people allergic to eggs, just that it demonstrates that swaying from a proven formula for no reason at all might risk lives.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    It has been long known that there are many foods that can be toxic if not properly cooked/processed. I'm struggling to see a circumstance were anyone couldn't avoid continual contact/consumption of Lima beans or cassava. As we are al well aware, a balanced diet is part of a healthy life.
    Cassava is a staple in Africa, so this is a real concern. There's a GMO cassava that largely eliminates expression of the enzyme(s) that make these toxins (by RNA interference); I imagine similar effects could be obtained, more laboriously, by more traditional mutation and selection.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler
    WoW is like 99% bear ass collection simulator -- D-Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Clearly that child was meant to suffer and you're trying to make them weak.

/s
    "Like all Spartans, he was inspected. If he'd been small or puny or sickly or misshapen...... he would have been discarded."