Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The better question is why does the pro-vaccines crowd get all up in arms and butthurt about what other people do, aren't your kids immune to those diseases thanks to your beloved vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Because he's not trying to discuss. It's the same with any of his posts on any topic.
    Basically. But some people are unaware still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Word of advice, he's never going to expand past those two points. And if you ignore him, he'll post them again when he thinks everyone's forgotten about it.
    Autism effects men more than women by a ratio of 4:1.

In an essay entitled " The Future - if there is one - is Female ", in 1981, Gearhart claims that "The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately ten percent of the human race."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Miller_Gearhart

This might explain why certain people refuse to remove neurotoxins from vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    The better question is why does the pro-vaccines crowd get all up in arms and butthurt about what other people do, aren't your kids immune to those diseases thanks to your beloved vaccines
    Despite having been repeated ten thousand times, that's still not how it works, and completely ignores those that are:

a) too young to get vaccinations
    b) allergic to egg-based vaccinations (read: almost all of them)
    c) immuno-compromised individuals

YOU not vaccinating puts people that can't at risk, as well as providing mutation vectors. Which is why people deciding to opt out for no reason other than "omgz chemcals" is dangerous to everyone.

Deleted
    Same answer every time.

Herd Immunity. A lot of people cant get vaccines for various medical reasons, and they rely on not being exposed to whatever it is. The more people around them that are vaccinated, the less likely someone carries whatever it is that they cant get vaccinated for.

Ultimately, the reason people dont like vaccines is because they dont like being told what is best for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post

In an essay entitled " The Future - if there is one - is Female ", in 1981, Gearhart claims that "The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately ten percent of the human race."

This might explain why certain people refuse to remove neurotoxins from vaccines.
    I already told you it's our plot to make men docile so they don't struggle when you shoot them in the face.

What other confirmation do you need? No need for essays.

Because there are legitimate reasons to not vaccinate -- compromised immune systems, allergies.

Those people rely on everyone else to vaccinate to keep herd immunity. That's why people care.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you explain why certain people refuse to read responses to their posts about neurotoxins in vaccines?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I already told you it's our plot to make men docile so they don't struggle when you shoot them in the face.

What other confirmation do you need? No need for essays.
    Truth is stranger than fiction.

This is the most paranoid, delusional, thing I have ever seen posted on this forum.... Which is saying quite a lot.
    ~RAWR!

I thought conspiracy theories were against the rules...aren't they? Oh wait I just scanned the link. For god sake...she's a feminist lesbian......of course she wants the male population reduced....doh!
    Last edited by boyzma; 2015-08-10 at 07:56 PM.

You are bypassing a child's natural defenses by injecting it straight into the bloodstream.

We are talking about a small child here.

I am not injecting poison into a child.

The question is: are you going to make people do it?
    WHUT.

Is it me, or does this make zero sense at all.

"Bypassing a child's natural defenses" ?

are you serious? do you have any idea where the "natural defenses" are?

in the blood stream, and every organ/tissue connected to the blood stream.

You are unequivocally unqualified to have any part of this debate/conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I thought conspiracy theories were against the rules...aren't they?
    *Hair up*
    *Hands forward*
    "Aliens.. er I mean Vaccines... er I mean a global cabal of essay-writing neo-human gynocrats."
    ~RAWR!

Deleted
    I am quoting facts and an actual quote by a lesbian feminist.

People here are arguing that trace amounts of neurotoxins are safe for a child to absorb.

No, they're not, and we're not taking the risk.

Make your vaccines safe, then we'll buy them.

I am not "against" vaccinations, but I don't care for them either. The probability of getting infected by something nasty is so small, I don't think it's worth wasting time getting vaccinated.

People that believe that vaccines are useless or even harmful are delirious, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Then we'll simply leave.
    This is not as much of a threat as you make it out to be.

In fact, it would solve many problems in this issue.

The only thing i would feel bad about it, are the populations you infect with your 19th century plague-children.

You are bypassing a child's natural defenses by injecting it straight into the bloodstream.

We are talking about a small child here.

I am not injecting poison into a child.

The question is: are you going to make people do it?
    Most annual vaccines are subcutaneous and usually into fatty tissue or the muscle and not necessarily into the blood stream. You may be against injecting a child with "poison" but you're apparently not against letting them consume it.

Also, if the injection aspect is the problem what about the inhaled vaccines? Do you have a problem with those too?
    Last edited by Dedweight; 2015-08-10 at 08:00 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Because it's a hip new bandwagon strolling through town to make people feel good about a cause and try to make unnecessary changes to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    You know what is hilarious about this statement? The frequency that botox is done. That is quite literally poison.

Vaccines are safer than aspirin. What more do you need?
    Fox News devoting 24 hours to "Vaccines are safe" led by Jenny McCarthy wearing a pantuit made from an american flag with a bald eagle perched on her shoulder singing the national anthem while firing a machine gun at liberal hippies?

Nah... prolly not even then.

That's just what THEY want you to believe!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

People here are arguing that trace amounts of neurotoxins are safe for a child to absorb.

No, they're not, and we're not taking the risk.
    Actually that's just flat out false. Your body is capable of handling small amounts of just about anything. And in same cases it can handle large quantities of toxic material just fine.

Alcohol is an excellent example. It's quite toxic, but people can handle quite a bit of it.

Make your vaccines safe, then we'll buy them.
    As you keep ignoring and avoiding because you have a huge dose of confirmation bias...vaccines are safe and effective by any sane and reasonable standard. If you are anti-vaccine because they aren't safe then I hope you and your children don't take any medication of any kind, over the counter or prescription. If you do, then you are just a hypocrite.