Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force breadisfunny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaldeera View Post
    For deadly disease like hepatitis or whatever go ahead and get vaccinated, I did. But people get vaccinated for everything and anything.
    Eat healthy, exercise, and dress properly depending on the temp, and you wont need 90% of em.
    here we go again.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Leothras The Mad View Post
    Can you blame the newly experienced mothers though? In UK there are ton of teenage mothers here than ever before, so education is out of the way and the internet is easy to access
    No, not entirely. And the false link to autism can be very frightening if you don't know better.

- - - Updated - - -

For deadly disease like hepatitis or whatever go ahead and get vaccinated, I did. But people get vaccinated for everything and anything.
    Eat healthy, exercise, and dress properly depending on the temp, and you wont need 90% of em.
    And it's people like you that continue the trend of ignorance and fear. People don't get "vaccinated for everything" - they get vaccinated for the bad stuff we've gotten rid of. Please stop perpetuating your own ignorance.
    No one is above the law!

Care to name the 90% of stuff we get vaccinated for that we don't need? Could you? Enlighten us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    No, not entirely. And the false link to autism can be very frightening if you don't know better.

- - - Updated - - -

And it's people like you that continue the trend of ignorance and fear. People don't get "vaccinated for everything" - they get vaccinated for the bad stuff we've gotten rid of. Please stop perpetuating your own ignorance.
    Are you American? Cause that would explain a lot. After generations of poor eating habbit and corrupt government I can't blame you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Care to name the 90% of stuff we get vaccinated for that we don't need? Could you? Enlighten us.
    ye, illuminati us.

The Unstoppable Force breadisfunny's Avatar
    Are you American? Cause that would explain a lot. After generations of poor eating habbit and corrupt government I can't blame you.
    you implying something about americans?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

So instead of explaining us which are the 90% of stuff you consider unnecessary, you go straight for the nation bashing and personal attacks.
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

Because they heard about a study a while back, that has since been discredited completely, and are stupid enough to still believe it. For me, it's the equivalent to someone believing cigarettes are good for you because a long time ago some ads...

looked like that.

Rofl, you have no idea what you're talking about. This thread is for people like you, people so ignorant of what vaccinations are they actually do harm to innocent people.
    No one is above the law!

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you implying something about americans?
    Why yes actually I am. Hypocrisy, stupidity, arrogance, and self-centered.

So instead of explaining us which are the 90% of stuff you consider unnecessary, you go straight for the nation bashing and personal attacks.
    That's what people who don't know what they're talking about typically do. No surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

Still can't come up with the "90% that are useless", eh? What a shock.
    No one is above the law!

What does that even mean?

You are still dodging the question.

Which vaccines do you consider unnecessary? Remember, your list should be around 90% of all vaccines.

The Patient
    Because they're idiots.

You are still dodging the question.

Which vaccines do you consider unnecessary? Remember, your list should be around 90% of all vaccines.
    I'd like to know which diseases he thinks being strong will save you from. It's always fun to laugh.

Because parents are afraid for the safety of their children and some will be so afraid for the safety of their children that they refuse to listen to logic and good science and sense.

Much in the same way that somebody in love tends to ignore the reasonable pleas of their friends if their relationship is, in reality, harmful.

Yes, it's easy to say they're merely ignorant, that they're idiots, and move on with your day, but at the heart of it is the simple fact that a parent makes the stupid-ass decision to deny their child vaccines because they think that they are protecting the child.

Vaccines are one of the few things I believe ought to be considered mandatory by law for this reason. If too many parents who think erroneously that they are helping deny their children vaccines, then herd immunity begins to break down.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2015-08-09 at 09:32 PM.

Is there like a specific clothing that prevents a specific disease? Like... POLIO?! Wear cashmere! TETANUS?! NO match for Old Navy Performance Fleece!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    As someone with mild autism, I rtaher have this than polio or ebola or smallpox... at least autism wont kill me.

and yes, Im aware. risk analysis says that unless Im allergic to it, its still better than getting a deadly disease.
    Do you know what a "net gain" is? That means there's a huge gain after expenses.

Social engineers would see the results of their actions as such.

1. People are awarded billions of dollars due to the damage caused by vaccines (your "net gain"). Fact. Look it up.
    2. By the time a person takes a flu shot, the flu would have adapted already (this was a concern raised by official British doctors).

3. And more importantly, vaccines contain neurotoxins such as mercury which destroys connectivity in a child's brain, thus causing autism. Vaccines bypass a child's natural defenses because they are injected into the blood, and mercury can bypass the blood brain barrier.

Keep in mind that autism effects boys more than girls by a ration of 4:1.

If the people in this topic want to become more authoritarian about vaccines, go ahead. Become authoritarian. See what happens.

Deleted
    because nobody knows what causes autism so in theory you can say even the moon causes autism and nobody can prove you rong
    David Pilcer said "we where changing the world and by doing so we where changing ourselfs""
    Last edited by mmoc1bc8e6de49; 2015-08-09 at 09:33 PM.

Please Google Herd Immunity
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X