Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Autism effects men more than women by a ratio of 4:1.
    That's nice. What is your point?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler
    WoW is like 99% bear ass collection simulator -- D-Rock

Deleted
    Yes.

If you want to deliberately make people autistic.

Go ahead.
    Let's go back to the start then-

Why do you think vaccines make you autistic?

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    There is a tiny amount of cyanide in apple seeds, but the level of cyanide is so low that eating an apple and its seeds has no adverse health effects.
    We know. It was a general response to people freaking out over poisons in everything.

Being against vaccine is pure ignorance, and in some cases, natural stupidity.

I am, however, against most medications - in general they gradually weaken your body and cause dependancy.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Yes.

Go ahead.
    Sounds like fun, when will it happen and when is the next plane to the US?

Yes.

Go ahead.
    Prove vaccines cause autism please

There is a tiny amount of cyanide in apple seeds, but the level of cyanide is so low that eating an apple and its seeds has no adverse health effects.
    Right, that was kinda the point.

Bananas also irradiate you more than standing directly next to a nuclear reactor.

They don't seem to grasp that it's a simple, low risk process with extremely high potential benefits, and out of their ignorance for how it works grasp at straws for excuse not to do it. People, Americans in particular it seems, hate being told what they should do, even if its for their own benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Right, that was kinda the point.

Bananas also irradiate you more than standing directly next to a nuclear reactor.
    potassium! nomnomnom

(was told I shouldnt take acedamenaphine with bc pills because of increased potassium production as a result by my gyno actually)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    They don't seem to grasp that it's a simple, low risk process with extremely high potential benefits, and out of their ignorance for how it works grasp at straws for excuse not to do it. People, Americans in particular it seems, hate being told what they should do, even if its for their own benefit.
    If only it really was a thing only with Americans... the anti-vaxx movement is all across the world. It's spread all over Africa, parts of Europe have it too... it has some pretty heavy roots in India, but the Indian government has made a host of vaccines compulsory there, and it has done wonders for them.

But the latest example has actually been the Ebola outbreak - vaccine fear mongering has made it incredibly difficult to immunize some communities.

Mind you, it's not about the possibility of autism, but that over there it's much worse; rather than autism, a host of people believe that vaccines really are nothing but poison, designed to kill the people they're injected into.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    That's what you get for having an incomplete chromosome.
    Of course you'd see it that way.

So men's very existence is seen as incomplete and inferior in your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    That's nice. What is your point?
    Are you familiar with social engineers? Are you familiar with how they see men in general?

Deleted
    Yes.

Go ahead.
    You want to start a war but you, and others like you, can't even be fucked to do a 20 min research journey to get your facts straight? I'm gonna call horseshit on that war. If you can't make the effort to use google then what could possibly summon the fire within you to start a war?

Deleted
    Idiots. Tell me one chemical that is good to pump into your veins...

Chemicals? Body? Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buljo View Post
    You want to start a war but you, and others like you, can't even be fucked to do a 20 min research journey to get your facts straight? I'm gonna call horseshit on that war. If you can't make the effort to use google then what could possibly summon the fire within you to start a war?
    There's something called an appeal to authority fallacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

Just because a scientist tells you that something is true, doesn't mean that it is. They can abuse their presumed authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Misanthrop View Post

H2O. Our body is made up of about 70% of it.

Also, Oxygen. We need it to live

We also need potassium

Deleted
    So Garian what you are trying to say is that social engineers (women) have intentionally poisoned vaccines to cause autism in men?

WELL OK THEN.

This reminds me of people not eating fish because they're afraid of mercury, and instead ordering another McDonalds menu.
    Just ignorance.

On the other hand, there are notable levels of cyanogenic glucosides in lima beans and cassava (lotaustralin and linamarin.) There is some concern that chronic exposure to these could have adverse effects.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you familiar with social engineers? Are you familiar with how they see men in general?
    Perhaps you should answer the question and state clearly what your point is, rather than asking bizarre questions.

But anyway: did you know that the government keeps records of all the forums and chatrooms on the internet, and keeps track of who is posting? They use posts like yours as evidence in psychiatric commitment proceedings if a troublemaker needs to be put away. So be careful what you post, they are watching!!
    Last edited by Osmeric; 2015-08-09 at 10:32 PM.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler
    WoW is like 99% bear ass collection simulator -- D-Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Misanthrop View Post

I love small amounts of theobromine.

http://www.livescience.com/49748-att...-with-age.html

Leave it to the youngsters to make matters complicated...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."