Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Still no TLV, still no Murky. But yeah, at least I get to try Morales.

500g incoming, since Morales is one of 2 heroes I don't have to 5 yet(alongside TLV).

Chen and Morales are the only ones I do not have to level 5 in this roster, though I'll probably be very busy this week so unsure If I can get them there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Small update by the way. In the near future, the total number of free heroes on the rotation will be increased to 10! Whether this happens with the Cho'gall patch or the next one is unknown. But for new players this will help in earning gold faster and find some heroes you really enjoy to play.
    Cho'gall is expected around November 17 which means Artanis will at 10,000 gold. We have to see if the 3 extra slots are gated by levels. I suspect that this also has something to do with unranked draft mode because with 10 free heroes in the rotation, new players can go into this mode if Blizzard decides to make it available.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Chen and Morales are the only ones I do not have to level 5 in this roster, though I'll probably be very busy this week so unsure If I can get them there.

- - - Updated - - -

Cho'gall is expected around November 17 which means Artanis will at 10,000 gold. We have to see if the 3 extra slots are gated by levels. I suspect that this also has something to do with unranked draft mode because with 10 free heroes in the rotation, new players can go into this mode if Blizzard decides to make it available.
    That'd mean Blizzard have to allow players to use free-rotation heroes in draft (which you cannot do ATM; you must own 10 heroes to participate in draft, and can't use free rotation heroes) if they go that route. Would make entry into ranked play far easier now, since you would only need to get up to level 30 to unlock the mode, and by the time your at 30 you should have a good enough grasp on the game to be able to play competently.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    That'd mean Blizzard have to allow players to use free-rotation heroes in draft (which you cannot do ATM; you must own 10 heroes to participate in draft, and can't use free rotation heroes) if they go that route. Would make entry into ranked play far easier now, since you would only need to get up to level 30 to unlock the mode, and by the time your at 30 you should have a good enough grasp on the game to be able to play competently.
    The reason one needs to own 10 heroes right now is to make the draft system work, ie. if 9 players select heroes which you own , you have at least one hero left to fill the last slot. This is a restriction or drawback with current rotation of 7. With 10 free heroes, that problem is solved. You dont need to own any hero to go into HL / standard draft. You will need to own more heroes in case of bans, but thats a team league scenario so far iirc (unless ofc im wrong about bans being in TL in which case its a tournament thing only)
    Last edited by ttak82; 2015-11-10 at 07:24 PM.

November 17th - November 23rd

Li Li
    E.T.C.
    Butcher
    Zagara
    Johanna
    Rehgar (12)
    Kael'thas (15)

15+ Year Old Account

Li Li
    E.T.C.
    Butcher
    Zagara
    Johanna
    Rehgar (12)
    Kael'thas (15)
    I think I own all of those except ETC and Rehgar. At least auto-select shouldn't be too unbearable.

It's a good stun week.

Deleted
    Like there isn't enough Zagara's already

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    I think I own all of those except ETC and Rehgar. At least auto-select shouldn't be too unbearable.
    Lol those are the only 2 I won from this set; interesting rotation this week.

Still no TLV, the only one I want on free rotation cause they're the only one left that I haven't gotten to 5 for the 500g.

Li Li
    E.T.C.
    Butcher
    Zagara
    Johanna
    Rehgar (12)
    Kael'thas (15)
    With a slight chance of Butcher's charging heedlessly into the foe's backline without support, this is yet another solid week for QM!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    With a slight chance of Butcher's charging heedlessly into the foe's backline without support, this is yet another solid week for QM!
    And all the escapeless Zagara's overextending!

November 24th - November 30th

Raynor
    Muradin
    Falstad
    Uther
    Nazeebo
    Jaina (12)
    Kerrigan (15)

15+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. Not more raynor. After the latest scaling patch, it seems he does WAY more damage than before. Really just not fond of dealing with him recently.

November 24th - November 30th

Raynor
    Muradin
    Falstad
    Uther
    Nazeebo
    Jaina (12)
    Kerrigan (15)
    Eh...

Nazeebos who don't despawn their zombie walls when they trap or impede their allies
    Squishy Jaina being squishy
    And Kerrigans who can't combo

QM looks frightening this week.

Only Uther and Jaina are not level 5; Kinda bummed that I might not be able to get Butcher to level 5 before this week ends. But t will be nice to play as Uther - I'll be jumping straight into QM - just a couple of games needed to eve 5. Then its time to concentrate on Jaina.

December 1st - December 7th

Malfurion
    Valla
    Anub'arak
    Tassadar
    Gazlowe
    Nova (12)
    Artanis (15)

Shamelessly copying from reddit user th30xygen:

Free Week Rotation Counters

Malfurion: high, single target burst damage.
    Valla: Stuns, long range CC.
    Anub'arak: Burst damage, Chain Bomb
    Tassadar: Chain CC
    Gazlowe: Pick someone else. Congrats, you countered Gazlowe.
    Nova: Tassadar, multiple warrior comps
    Artanis: Stuns, AA slows. Post-16 get the lube.

Anyway I was hoping I could try out Anub'arak this week. Wish granted.

Will have to wait for the obligatory level 5 grind on Tass and Artanis.

I saw that comment. I love the Gazlowe advice.