Poll: What main role did you have pre DH?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the big deal with everyone wanting to swap to a DH,cant you just level it and play it like a normal person. Thats what im going to do im not going to make it something oh so special that i forfeit my time with my other chars.

Coming from a lock who loved meta and demo, everything great about my spec and everything that could've been great are being funneled into this class, so I'm looking forward to main switching to it.

I've already re-rolled off rogue from vanilla/half of BC to priest in BC, then back to rogue in mid-Wrath, then eventually to monk through MoP, to back to rogue in WoD.

Following that trend, I'll likely play DH for the expansion and wind up back at Rogue towards the end or in expansion 7, or I might just main-alt a DH instead.

Either way it's a bit of a pain for me. I always prefer to play a melee and a ranged as my as my main/main-alt combo (the alt I actually put real effort into playing), which means I'll have to do what I did in MoP and play double melee, since I can never really leave my rogue behind, try as I might.
    Last edited by Dirgon; 2015-08-11 at 05:03 AM.