Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Looks fine to me:

That's really cool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Looks fine to me:

Yeah that's concept art, the armour in game isn't as revealing as that. From what there is available so far at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Honestly, they need to make the female demon hunters have less obvious breasts. There is no reason that just because they're a NE Female they need the same breasts. Look at human body builders in real life. Compare your SO's breasts to a bodybuilders breasts and you'll see a big difference. Extensive workouts affect the upper body of a woman. Even gymnasts are in that boat. So... imo, they look ridiculous if they go live with their chest size the way we've seen it so far.
    And warrors,dks,paladins,monks,rogues,hunters etc are just flabby for reasons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakersneak View Post
    Dur hur sexism but yeah, Blizzard just designed the female models with overly large impractical breasts because sexualising content etc.

Would make sense to make their breasts a lot smaller to fit the physical level of our heroes as combatants. Means the armour will look a lot better too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakersneak View Post
    I've accepted that they're just normal people. The comments made at the Legion reveal suggested that they are very muscular. So I assume he isn't just talking about the men, and muscular women tend to not have as exaggerated breasts.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It wouldn't exactly be practical to have your breasts flapping about while there are sharp objects flying everywhere whilst you're spinning about with your warglaives, would it?
    But it's ok for the guy to go shirtless with the same sharp objects...

Omg those tats on the wings! yes plz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Nah, it's all good.

Someone was really obsessed with hitting her in the crotch...

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I've accepted that they're just normal people. The comments made at the Legion reveal suggested that they are very muscular. So I assume he isn't just talking about the men, and muscular women tend to not have as exaggerated breasts.
    Yea about that logic...No. Either they make completely new models for both men and women, making them both the "pinnacle" of physical shape or not. The fact they have demon magic in them makes them less likely to care about physical muscle than more so. The warrior only has their bodies,skill, and will.The demons hunter has the power of demons.

Deleted
    Puritanism... People are offended by a nipple while they are not by weapons and blood... They should see a psychiatrist.

tits or gtfo?