Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Depends on the drug user. To extend your comparison, it's ok to eat a bag of chips sometimes, just like it's ok to smoke a joint sometimes. It's when either become excessive, that's no good.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't disagree with that

I think the whole fat pride thing got started because random people making fun of fat people for no other reason than being a jerk. Think about it, if gays never had issues with society then gay pride wouldn't even be a thing. So yeah, if you are so against this fat pride trend then simply stop caring if people are fat or not. If 100% of population on this earth did this then the trend will die very fast.
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Fat people should be shamed. They are unhealthy, smelly and disgusting to look at, much like smokers who have been the pariahs of the 2000´s.. The witch hunt on the smokers was seen as perfectly acceptable. At least they paid a crapload of xtra taxes on their ciggies. Time to up the taxes on fatty foods and make fatties stand outside the company property if they wanna eat that shit.

I whole hardheartedly agree. Theres nothing attractive about this picture. You don't see people advertising fat people in a bikini or in swimsuit shorts
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Man do I know the feeling, when I was 300lbs I hated looking down to see my gut! Once I started making progress is felt great, but yeah what led me to become that large in my life was a lot of things. People seem to forget to walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you go saying "oh they're just lazy", a lot of people have their reasons for where they are in life. This applies not just to overweight people but anyone.
    Working on it right now, to lose that belly there. What got me here was due to depression as well as other things, among them being other people who kept saying that I should lose weight, or I looked fat. Now all goes forward.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Fat-shaming ain't that great either.
    It's more productive and costs people less than Fat pride.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Wow, this is the most hilariously blatant goalpost shifting I've ever seen.

As for an earlier post of yours, I'm pretty sure you're less enjoyable to be around than any 10 other fat people.
    He could be Hitler himself trying to throw me into the ovens but I'd still prefer him to being surrounded by 10 fat people on all sides.

At least it's a fast death.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Another fat shaming thread? Did the reddit horde move here?
    Denouncing "fat pride" as degenerate isn't fat-shaming. Good try, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just seems bashy and abusive at this point (well, has been for a while), rather than a productive discussion, so I'm locking it here.