Thumbs up Bring back the 360 Unleash Life spin

No one likes punching the air. Doing a 360 when you hit Unleash Life was pretty much the coolest part of the Shaman class. When you did the 360 as a Troll, you really became a real troll doing 360 no scopes. #BringBackThe360

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I'm surprised unleash survived the ability prune and I hope they scrap it.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

I find the speed boost invaluable, it would be a pain to lose it.

In the last few weeks/months they said Unleash Elements was a prime candidate for being pruned in the upcoming expansion (now we know it is Legion).

So don't get too attached to unleash elements... personally i dont like the spell.

Deleted
    IMHO I would be more than happy to see this ability pruned just as long as they allow us to keep the speed boost, possibly as new ability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormhelm View Post
    IMHO I would be more than happy to see this ability pruned just as long as they allow us to keep the speed boost, possibly as new ability.
    Let us have something that makes us have zero dps loss on movement, like mages, heyyyooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Houselol View Post
    I find the speed boost invaluable, it would be a pain to lose it.
    Just give all specs the enh sprint.

Did they change that? I thought the races simply had different animations for it. Pandas used to jump up and spin around for Enhancement. Personally that animation was one of the reasons I enjoyed my Shaman so much in Mists.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximaus View Post
    Did they change that? I thought the races simply had different animations for it. Pandas used to jump up and spin around for Enhancement. Personally that animation was one of the reasons I enjoyed my Shaman so much in Mists.
    Yes, when 6.2 came out it the spin was removed.

Unleash spells and Searing totem..

Those two things need to be removed from existence.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Quote Originally Posted by Joeywinsly View Post
    Yes, when 6.2 came out it the spin was removed.
    Who decides these things?

Remove Stormblast? Check.
    Replace it with a weak and far worse animation? Check.
    Get massive negative feedback from players on it? Check.

The next logical step was to remove another animation that no one had complained about ever? I don't know what's worse: the fact that they keep changing animations that I've always liked or the fact that they never tell people about the change.

I miss the 360 spin Unleash Elements had, too. I remember being super pissed comparing UE on live and UL on WoD PTR.

If they do end up pruning Unleash Life, I hope they turn Enhanced Unleash (+30% MS) into Enhanced Ghost Wolf or something similar.

Searing Totem can definitely go die in a fire IMO. Just make stuff like Liquid Magma operate off of the Shaman instead of a totem.

The animation was really great, sad they removed it. For Trolls it was particularly great!

I only use the ability for a speed boost, that's about all it's good for, so I hope we don't lose that as it's extremely useful, especially for a very immobile spec.

I like Searing Totem... I think it's one of the more iconic totems and visually interesting. I totally understand the hate though, having to monitor and re-cast it so often is annoying. Maybe extend the duration by a hell of a lot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

I'm glad I am not the only one annoyed they changed it....it works fine for the ele version=<