Returning warlock, also hello folks

The Legion announcement got me hyped enough to resub. So, how are things?

I've seen we're losing Meta to Demon Hunters. Honestly? I'm happy about that. Meta never really felt like it belonged to us, ever since it's conception the core concept of being a pet spec was neglected in favor of Meta more and more. I'm excited to see the focus of demonology finally moving back to our demons, but from quickreading the forums, seems like I'm in the minority here.

I see Rain of Fire is still useless. Speaking about that, any 6.2 guides for Destruction? I've used Furty's to get back into the game, but since it's not updated for 6.2 yet, I'm looking for more sources.

Feels kinda great being a total n00b again, although I've already gained 30 or so ilvls since I came back.

Deleted
    Things are boring It's still raid or die when you are done with Tanaan dailies and have the gear from it. If you returned because of the hype, you will probably be bored very soon.. What was the reason you quit?

Quote Originally Posted by dender View Post
    Things are boring It's still raid or die when you are done with Tanaan dailies and have the gear from it. If you returned because of the hype, you will probably be bored very soon.. What was the reason you quit?
    It was a multitude of reasons but I ended up quitting before burning out because I got a job offer that I couldn't refuse, and the new schedule made me unable to raid on a bleeding edge level.

My fiance did play more (till may) though, and from what I've seen, I'd have quit soon enough regardless.

I got in a casual guild that welcomed me with open arms on their raids, so I should be good for a while