Deleted

Will we see achievements for 70 Exalted reps in Legion?

As the title says, I hope we will see an achievement for 70 exalted reps.

I actually hoped they would add it for WoD, but since that didnt happen, and WoD reps are so easy now - Do you think we will see the achievement in Legion?

Deleted
    hopefully.. i am at 77 atm and i could get 80 if i wanted to

If I count up all my reps minus the 'Best Friends' ones I have 82 so I'm set for 70 if it's a thing.
    Hope it's more than just a title though. Maybe a pet or a mount that's a scroll. I would love to see a scroll mount the same model as the flying carpets.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they put in a new rep achievement. But I hope it's not a title reward... I'm not sure how you exceed things like "Exalted" and "Beloved" without getting really silly sounding.

A mount or something would be nice for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    I hope they put in a new rep achievement. But I hope it's not a title reward... I'm not sure how you exceed things like "Exalted" and "Beloved" without getting really silly sounding.

A mount or something would be nice for sure.
    "i dont want to waste my time grinding rep just to get this recoloured boar"

How about some new mount and tabard achieves too?

Then again I forgot we as a community have to basically kick and scream to get anything interesting implemented lately.

Im gonna assume that they understood that people reroll, and whilst they couldnt find a proper way to change the X exalted to be accountwide in a simple way i woula asume the current/mop system is here to stay and they wont add another 70 or higher, just (get exalted with the factions below), aka expansion to expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Im gonna assume that they understood that people reroll, and whilst they couldnt find a proper way to change the X exalted to be accountwide in a simple way i woula asume the current/mop system is here to stay and they wont add another 70 or higher, just (get exalted with the factions below), aka expansion to expansion.
    Yep, sounds plausible. I am a bit sad that they've moved away from making new versions of Bloodthirsty, 60 achievements etc. But I guess its done to not demotivate or dishearten newer players. A bit boring for an old veteran sitting at 82 exalted reps, 564k hks on a single character, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Isn't the titles accountwide?
    If so, whats the problem even if people want to change main between expansions, (the one you got 50-60 reps exalted on), just bring that "old main" up to speed with reps if you really want to have the title/reward. Its not like its that hard to get the new expansion reps if you REALLY want to.

I was going to make a thread about this, beat me to it! I also have like 80+ exalted reps and the achieves go till 60.. So sad.. They could even do a 70 and an 80 chieve at this point.. Probably even a 90 one when the exp hits..
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

Not sure if we see new Reputation factions at all in Legion.

The WoD factions were just shit, every faction had the same rewards:
    1.Pet
    2.Mount
    3.Tabard
    4.Title
    5.Toy
    6.Useless regionwide elixier

Exception are the 6.2 factions and the transmog stuff from Laughing Skulls / Sha'tari defense.

I know that Reputations in WoD were mostly for collector people but getting the very same stuff from every faction is just awkward.

At the very least there should have been a small questchain at exalted like in MoP.