Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Patch 6.2.2 PTR - Build 20395

Patch 6.2.2 PTR - Build 20395
    Build 20395 will be deployed to the PTR realms soon.

New Icons

Achievement Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Children's Week
    World Events

Darkmoon Faire
    World Events
    • Darkmoon Race Enthusiast Successfully complete a Darkmoon Welcome to the Darkmoon Races or The Real Race with the Racing Strider. 5 points.

Draenor
    Exploration
    • Draenor Pathfinder Complete the Draenor achievements listed below: Rewards: Soaring Skyterror (Draenor Flying in an upcoming patch). 25 points. Account Wide. and Draenor Flying. 25 points. Account Wide.
    • I Came, I Clawed, I Conquered Loot 500 Loot 5000 Blackfang Claws from saberon at Fang'rila in Tanaan Jungle. 10 points.

Feats of Strength

Hallow's End
    World Events

Mounts
    Collections

Toy Box
    Collections

Winter Veil
    World Events
    • Iron Armada (New) Collect all five toys that are part of the Crashin' Thrashin' "Iron Armada" set. 10 points. Account Wide.

Spell Changes
    Mounts
    • Eclipse Dragonhawk (New) Summons and dismisses a rideable Eclipse Dragonhawk. This is a flying mount. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast.
    • Grove Warden (New) Summons and dismisses your Grove Warden. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast.
    • Illidari Felstalker (New) Summons and dismisses your Illidari Felstalker. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast.
    • Ironbound Wraithcharger Name Changed from Iron Warhorse to Ironbound Wraithcharger. Summons and dismisses a rideable Iron Warhorse. Instant. Ironbound Wraithcharger. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast.
    • Minion of Grumpus (New) Summons and dismisses your Minion of Grumpus. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast.

Companions
    • Grumpling (New) Battle Pet. Instant.
    • Nibbles (New) Right Click to summon and dismiss Nibbles. Battle Pet. Instant.
    • Summon Brightpaw (New) Right Click to summon and dismiss Brightpaw. Battle Pet. Instant.
    • Summon Murkidan (New) Right Click to summon and dismiss Murkidan. Battle Pet. Instant.
    • Summon Zeradar Name Changed from Pet Name Here to Summon Zeradar. Right Click to summon and dismiss Murkimus Tyrannicus. Battle Pet. Instant. Zeradar. Battle Pet. Instant.

Item Set Bonuses

Strings Changes
    • CHARACTER_UPGRADE_100_FLOW_LABEL - LEVEL 100 CHARACTER BOOST
    • CHARACTER_UPGRADE_100_TOKEN_DESCRIPTION - Can be used on one character on your Battle.net account.
    • CHARACTER_UPGRADE_100_TOKEN_TITLE - Level 100 Character Boost
    • CHARACTER_UPGRADE_90_FLOW_LABEL - LEVEL 90 CHARACTER BOOST
    • CHARACTER_UPGRADE_90_TOKEN_DESCRIPTION - Can be used on one character on your Battle.net account.
    • CHARACTER_UPGRADE_90_TOKEN_TITLE - Level 90 Character Boost
    • CHARACTER_UPGRADE_FREE_100_POPUP_DESCRIPTION - Thank you for joining us!|nHere is the boost that comes with your purchase of Legion.
    • CHARACTER_UPGRADE_FREE_100_POPUP_TITLE - Level 100 Character Boost
    • CHARACTER_UPGRADE_FREE_90_POPUP_DESCRIPTION - Thank you for joining us!|nHere is the boost that comes with your purchase of Warlords of Draenor.
    • CHARACTER_UPGRADE_FREE_90_POPUP_TITLE - Level 90 Character Boost
    • OPTION_TOOLTIP_SHOW_ADVENTURE_JOURNAL_ALERTS - Display alerts for new adventure opportunities
    • PRE_PURCHASE_EXPANSION - Pre-purchase Now
    • SHADER_MODEL_TO_BE_UNSUPPORTED - Warning: Your graphics card will not be supported in future versions of World of Warcraft, which will require a Shader Model 3 capable graphics card or better.
    • SHOW_ADVENTURE_JOURNAL_ALERTS - Show Adventure Journal Alerts
    • SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_272 - You must be a Mercenary to use this trinket.
    • UPGRADE_FEATURE_16 - Master the new Demon Hunter Class
    • UPGRADE_FEATURE_17 - Battle to level 110 on the Broken Isles
    • UPGRADE_FEATURE_18 - Boost a character 100

Garrison Mission Changes
    Ship-Bonus
    • It's Not a Gravy Boat... Level 100. Item Level 0. 2 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. Captain Throkash Thokash found himself outgunned by a host of Horde Alliance ships. If you assist, he will deploy to the north to increase the experience gain of your fleet.. Rewards: 2000 XP
    • It's Not a Gravy Boat... Level 100. Item Level 0. 2 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. Captain Throkash Thokash found himself outgunned by a host of Horde Alliance ships. If you assist, he will deploy to the north to increase the experience gain of your fleet.. Rewards: 2000 XP
    Last edited by chaud; 2015-08-12 at 08:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pre-Purchase strings!

15+ Year Old Account
    Summon Murkidan (New)
    Murloc Gul'dan confirmed for BlizzCon 2015 pet.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Did Someone Say...? (New) Wielded Inflatable Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker. Account Wide."

LOL of course!! Classic! that just made my evening hahaha

Deleted
    More like murloc Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Sounds more like a Illidan murloc.

So, when is 6.2.1 live? Taking forever.

Deleted
    wait wat?

CHARACTER_UPGRADE_100_TOKEN_DESCRIPTION - Can be used on one character on your Battle.net account.

Similar token to the game time token but levels a character to 100 instead of giving 30 days game time?

I love the blindfolded PvP trinket, lol.

Did Someone Say...? (New) Wielded Inflatable Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker. Account Wide.
    kek lel lal

Chatting with buddy about new PTR build. He responded with.

6.2.1 will be released Jan 25, 2016
    7.0.3 will be released Jan 26, 2016

Hah!

Deleted
    That is so obviously a Illidan Murloc, I mean. Really?

Lord of the Reins (New) Obtain 300 mounts. Reward: Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent. 10 points. Account Wide.

BLIZZARD PLS I HAVEN"T EVEN FINISHED THE 250 ONE.

7+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunter Class Icon, Illidari Felstalker Mount, Nibbles felstalker pet, updated Character Boost, references to Legion pre-purchase, BlizzCon and Legacy of the Void pets, and many more mounts.

Again, I will not pre-purchase Legion... Warlords of Draenor burnt me GOOD on that. First time I ever pre-purchased, and now I never will.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I love the blindfolded PvP trinket, lol.
    Yeah, that's pretty neat indeed!

Deleted
    wee 300 mount achi and heavenly cloud serpent as a reward!

HYPED!. I got like 278 atm but I can get there. Few more BMAH gold caps, some PvP and argent tournee and im done

Heavenly CS is my favorite mount model. Still w8ting for SoA one to pop on BMAH

So... Purchase Legion and get a free 100 boost eh?

Anyone else see that string?

10+ Year Old Account
    When exactly are they planning to release this damn patch. They seem to be adding more and more stuff to this patch delaying it everytime. First there was the mercenary mode, then now there is all the legion stuff. Just release the flying part dammit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    So... Purchase Legion and get a free 100 boost eh?

Anyone else see that string?
    It is confirmed you'll get 1 free level 100 when Legion launches. It was even quite clear before they announced that. It's definitively something they'll continue doing in the next expacs.

Bigger questions is, what are CHARACTER_UPGRADE_100_TOKEN ? Looks as if these could be made available to sell on the auction house for gold

Called that Felstalker Mount lmao

y-you mean Illidan Murloc right Sima?