Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    how hard can it be to make a new moonkin model. seriiously. this is just so slopy of blizzard. no wonder every moonkin uses glyph of stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Xartim View Post
    how hard can it be to make a new moonkin model. seriiously. this is just so slopy of blizzard. no wonder every moonkin uses glyph of stars.
    Pff, FOTM-kins. Real Moonkin use Flap and are proud of it. And if you claim otherwise, i'll sit my big feathery butt on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Pff, FOTM-kins. Real Moonkin use Flap and are proud of it. And if you claim otherwise, i'll sit my big feathery butt on you.
    Hear hear! I /spit on glyph of stars
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

+1
    Upvote

I don't play as a moonkin, but I fully support this.

I dislike Glyph of stars.

You turn into this .. blue clump, which is technically a tall smurf,fat smurf,hairy smurf or tusked smurf

I'd praise the lord for it. I love my moonkin form!

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure they said for Druids the Artifact weapon changes your form "and that includes Moonkin as well"
    You can not believe them, that's your choice but that's what they said

Deleted
    Was "if" too hard to put in the title? Don't see the point of clickbaiting a forum thread.

Anyway I'd probably scratch my head a bit over such a decision, seeing as it's definitely about time. Wouldn't affect me much though since I'm happy with using Stars

My main is Druid Moonkin and i use the glyph , my druid comes 1st all other classes comes 2nd since TBC , so its not FOTM

I love my class but that doesnt mean that i'll like everything about it , i think this NPC is the one that fit moonkin http://www.wowhead.com/npc=84158/adherent-stormblade

from this page : http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ontest-DLC-500

i quote " 4Player.de
    All Druid forms connected with the Artifact weapon will be updated. (Keep in mind this is a translated summary, Moonkin was not specifically mentioned) "

and in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1WIEl4hRvA Expansion Unveiling at Gamescom check time 41:00
    Last edited by Jrs418; 2015-08-23 at 09:54 PM.

xXx English is not my first language xXx

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    I'm pretty sure they said for Druids the Artifact weapon changes your form "and that includes Moonkin as well"
    You can not believe them, that's your choice but that's what they said
    they did not say "and that includes Moonkin as well" -- they never answered that as far as I could hear, unless they mentioned it later.. they showed cat and bear form, and I suspect it was in relation to them

why not moonkin? because moonkin has weapons visible in form unlike cat and bear, you won't need to upgrade the form based on the weapon you get because you can see the weapon in moonkin form or glyph of stars active.. so it's quite possible you shall get no upgrade on the weapon for moonkin form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    Was "if" too hard to put in the title? Don't see the point of clickbaiting a forum thread.

Anyway I'd probably scratch my head a bit over such a decision, seeing as it's definitely about time. Wouldn't affect me much though since I'm happy with using Stars
    tried, to edit it in, didn't add

but even though i'm not a big fan of moonkin form especially since it looks a lot more like a chicken/turkey bear man than an the OWL bear/man it's supposed to be, and even though I feel that Cenarian (dryad/keeper of the grove) would have been way cooler, .. i'd be annoyed that the form still had no update while cat and bear form were going into update 2.0 or 3.0 if you add the new race iterations in cataclysm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JrTM View Post
    My main is Druid Moonkin and i use the glyph , my druid comes 1st all other classes comes 2nd since TBC , so its not FOTM

I love my class but that doesnt mean that i'll like everything about it , i think this NPC is the one that fit moonkin http://www.wowhead.com/npc=84158/adherent-stormblade

from this page : http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ontest-DLC-500

i quote " 4Player.de
    All Druid forms connected with the Artifact weapon will be updated. (Keep in mind this is a translated summary, Moonkin was not specifically mentioned) "

and in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1WIEl4hRvA Expansion Unveiling at Gamescom check time 41:00
    exactly..moonkin was not specifically mentioned.. so there is always that question

and yes.. .to be honest, i'd love it if you could choose between Astral, Moonkin, Arrakoa, Cenarion for the balance form.. it would be cool and will open up some extra cosmetic options that would add a fun element to the class, since cat/bear and tree can't have diversity.

I would rather have the old *glyph of stars* moonkin form back.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    With Artifacts changing the form skins for Druid I assume there will be a new Moonkin model to go along with it. They'd have to make ~5 new models for Moonkin, so they might aswell make a 6th new base form.
    Artifacts only change the look of Feral and Guardian forms because those don't wield weapons. Both Moonkin and the optional Treant form show the weapons, so there's no need to upgrade the forms because of Artifacts.

Honestly I don't see them upgrading the forms. They'll just say "You can always use the Astral Glyph if you're unhappy with the Moonkin form." and leave them be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    No need to put "if" there. We all know Blizz will never bother to update Moonkins at this point.

Instead of just adding new textures / skins to a walking egg with limbs, how about a new concept of Moonkin altogether?

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ox-d3e45u3.png Yes please!

Malfurion wings would be the next way to "transcend" the player. Simply put, there's not much they can do to increase the fantasy factor. I would like an upadte, even if they don't change the skeleton too much. Colliding bones should be fixed at least.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really seeing a issue - I Love the boomkin form seeing how many changes is made to everything else i like the old feeling of it. Also glyph of stars <3
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

I really wouldn't care. Models are the least important part to this game. I will still join in the outrage though cuz thats fun n stuff

I think models are the only reason i'm still playing this game..wel large part of the reason i'm playing this game, the music and some of the scenery are others, and even though i may not like it anywhere near as much as i use to, the lore is also a reason why i play.

The degree of fun is good and important too, but tbh, as long as it reaches a level of fun that is engaging or pelasurable to me, then other factors start taking far higher precedence.. i guess fun is like the old hit rating, it needs to reach a certain level, but once there, other things take over.

I want to look like Malfurion.

the current model is fine. id rather their resources be used elsewhere