Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by boomkinhero View Post
    Did you forget the recent hotfixes for class tuning? It's clear they don't just wait for major patches if it is an actual issue. Also, if you're doing poor as feral then hold yourself accountable and learn to play the spec better rather than shifting the blame away.
    No, I didn't forget about recent hotfixes. Their wasn't any for feral. The issue I have, an issue which numerous people have brought up over the passed weeks is that once a feral reaches around 699+ ilvl we have to work 2 - 3 times as hard as other classes/specs all while putting out less dps, due mainly to scaling (among other things) issues. As an example, when we started getting into heroics (depending on the fight) I was top 3, yet once other classes caught up they flew passed me on dps, this issue becomes exponentially worse when the legendary ring is added into the mix. This is not a L2P issue, this is a scaling issue. If this was only for aoe cleave I could care less, however this problem also effects single target.

Take a look at Kojiyama's posts on the following link, also take a look at the graph.

http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopi...5499&start=175
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

The expansion isn't "over". We're going to be raiding HFC for the next 6-8 months. It'd be nice if ferals didn't have to feel like rerolling is their only option to be useful in Mythics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    As you might have noted, the expansion is effectively over now. So they already did that. They're not going to do any major changes before 7.0 anyway, and most minor stuff has been hotfixed already.

Besides, the raid race is over already. As long as everybody is viable, they're fine.
    Expansion is effectively over for like 28 guilds in the world. Plenty others are still going hard at it. Specially, the more you move down the ladder, the more important class tuning becomes. Tier 3-4 guilds who are like just starting Mythics or few bosses in don't have the luxury of cherry picking best DPS specs for the raid. They have a raid team, and they try to make do with what they have. So, class tuning is very important.

So, lets see-
    1. Start of expac -- "it's just released; give them time, they will tune stuff"
    2. Last expac patch -- "Expac is effectively over. What's the point tuning classes"

Lot of classes/specs need tons of tuning.

Unless you're a top of the line guild, these differences in balancing are rarely big enough to have any noticeable effect. And if they do, they've probably been hotfixed within a week of patch release.

For your tier 3-4 guilds, having competent players is going to make far more of a difference than class balance.

i hope they dont nerf mythic gorefiend

Deleted
    6.2.2 already more content than 6.1

Not even joking

As you might have noted, the expansion is effectively over now.
    Somebody needs to tell Blizzard so they can stop billing people until 7.0.

Unless you're a top of the line guild, these differences in balancing are rarely big enough to have any noticeable effect. And if they do, they've probably been hotfixed within a week of patch release.

For your tier 3-4 guilds, having competent players is going to make far more of a difference than class balance.
    This is not even remotely true. If you can't AoE and the encounter requires AoE rank is almost irrelevant. The same could be said for target switching or burst.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2015-08-14 at 12:10 AM.

ehm, yes. survival, beastmaster, feral, shadow, maybe frost dk... yes they are totally balanced.

the mentioned classes is my feeling as raider (at the moment stepping deeper into myth). but obviously logs have the same oppinion as me.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8

so i not can agree to a "no balance needed". really not. its not fun as a hunter to be forced into MM absolutelly every fight. as an example...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Somebody needs to tell Blizzard so they can stop billing people until 7.0.

- - - Updated - - -

This is not even remotely true. If you can't AoE and the encounter requires AoE rank is almost irrelevant. The same could be said for target switching or burst.

last part are true words.

clearly, if you go random nhc with a lot of stupid jerks, nobody cares. but in the last hc bosses and in myth you quickly look at a totally another picture.

Deleted
    We all should know by now that the lesser spec only get band aid fixes after beta

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    We all should know by now that the lesser spec only get band aid fixes after beta
    The problem is where are the band aids? Other classes are getting them.

"End of the expansion..."

7.0 won't drop until June at the very earliest. What is your definition of the "end"?

Deleted
    The problem is where are the band aids? Other classes are getting them.
    Oh yeah that is something I don't really know about for this expansion because I only made it to lvl 100 and quit before I finnished the first raid. I was just assuming, apparently I was more positive then what's proven in reality it seems like then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    ehm, yes. survival, beastmaster, feral, shadow, maybe frost dk... yes they are totally balanced.

the mentioned classes is my feeling as raider (at the moment stepping deeper into myth). but obviously logs have the same oppinion as me.

so i not can agree to a "no balance needed". really not. its not fun as a hunter to be forced into MM absolutelly every fight. as an example...
    Beastmaster : warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#boss=1800
    Feral: warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#metric=bossdps
    shadow: warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#metric=hps&class=DPS (+execute dps & multidot warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#boss=1798)

nearly every specc can be used for mythic raiding , but some will be stronger for different scenarios than other. Not every class and spec can be eligible for cutting edge raiding, but if you want to play top20+, u should play whatever is the strongest specc for your class. there was no class (not specc) what cant be used for world top raiding

sorry,not allowed to post links (

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrhym View Post
    Feral: warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#metric=bossdps
    This is a more accurate picture of where feral is regarding dps, in the end we have to look at the whole fight, not just one aspect of it and those statistics show how far feral has fallen.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#

Quote Originally Posted by gardner View Post
    This is a more accurate picture of where feral is regarding dps, in the end we have to look at the whole fight, not just one aspect of it and those statistics show how far feral has fallen.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#
    Sad to see the only specs we beat are the ones that aren't meant to be played currently.

wod is over 6.2.2 is to try stop people unsubbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    They barely tune during major patches now, they just semi-randomly buff and nerf things during progression when certain classes look op. Then they say it's all gonna be fixed in the next expansion.
    Balance is impossible given the numbers of specs involved now, and that is only increasing.
    It is an ever-moving goal, as new content is going to introduce new issues with nothing in complete isolation.
    All blizzard can do is try to fix the worst, which may not be, and usually is not aligned with what the playerbase at least vocally dictates are the big issues.
    The players think one thing, the players think another.

Just not a very transparent process, but given the state of the community to twist things intentionally leaving out context when it suits, I am not so sure more transparency in all areas is a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    wod is over 6.2.2 is to try stop people unsubbing.
    I would guess the number of players that have killed Mythic Archimonde is less than 1% so I would hardly consider it over.

Also it has been out less than 2 months Blizzard has indicated in the past that fixing a spec within 2 months is a perfectly acceptable time frame. See 5.2.

I would guess the number of players that have killed Mythic Archimonde is less than 1% so I would hardly consider it over.

Also it has been out less than 2 months Blizzard has indicated in the past that fixing a spec within 2 months is a perfectly acceptable time frame. See 5.2.
    No one gives a rats ass about what remains of WoD. And certainly not Mythic anything. The players are getting wise as to what LFR/NORMAL/HEROIC and Mythic modes are... warmed up leftovers. Only idiots would accept that as content.

Gear they get from Mythic? Garbage come next expansion... especially the weapons when everyone gets a free legendary! Woot Woot! Bring on those weapon re-skins in the Blizz Store.

WoW stopped being a long time ago... now it is almost unrecognizable. I absolutely HATE what Blizzard has done with such a beloved franchise.

OP cries and Blizzard delivers, take note to 6.2.2.