Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirty999 View Post
    What tuning? Everything is balanced right now especially in pvp, you just need to learn how to play your class.

/s
    You're right. Ele Shamans are completely fine and need absolutely zero work in PvP

Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    "End of the expansion..."

7.0 won't drop until June at the very earliest. What is your definition of the "end"?
    What a compelling source you have there, do you enjoy pulling numbers out of your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by boomkinhero View Post
    OP cries and Blizzard delivers, take note to 6.2.2.
    There is real world data that shows ferals lagging and have difficulty competing in many areas that are a focus in hfc (which will still exist, btw). Would you care to enlighten us as to why these buffs shouldn't happen or how this post directly led to buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by boomkinhero View Post
    OP cries and Blizzard delivers, take note to 6.2.2.
    Thank you I guess. I should have used my power more wisely. A lot of issues got missed.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Thank you I guess. I should have used my power more wisely. A lot of issues got missed.
    Whine about them not solving world hunger next! Or how they haven't bought me a McLaren F1 yet.

Everything is quite balanced imo , no need for any change at the end of an expansion

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Next time do something useful and ask for blizzard to just stop making WoW.. or maybe try something really out of the box and complain about not having a million doll hairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploto View Post
    Everything is quite balanced imo , no need for any change at the end of an expansion
    If by quite balanced you mean that ferals have the worst target switching and almost no aoe abilities, while also not even being at the top of single target and falling further and further behind with every ring upgrade due to only having 3 min CDs, then yeah, you're definitely right.

Last night on Heroic Archimonde attempts, my raid leader said he'd kick everyone from the raid who did less add damage than I did. When you're the floor for a fight and it's not even close, things aren't "balanced."

Quote Originally Posted by eksdra View Post
    If by quite balanced you mean that ferals have the worst target switching and almost no aoe abilities, while also not even being at the top of single target and falling further and further behind with every ring upgrade due to only having 3 min CDs, then yeah, you're definitely right.

Last night on Heroic Archimonde attempts, my raid leader said he'd kick everyone from the raid who did less add damage than I did. When you're the floor for a fight and it's not even close, things aren't "balanced."
    Sorry but pushing 60k with your gear on Archi should be well doable. We are not the worst class for archi.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lets get that artist team to work on balancing classes, go!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like you want a redesign before they do the redesign.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

this sucks! I hate changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirty999 View Post
    What tuning? Everything is balanced right now especially in pvp, you just need to learn how to play your class.

/s
    we got a real comedian

Quote Originally Posted by Yourgrounded View Post
    Sorry but pushing 60k with your gear on Archi should be well doable. We are not the worst class for archi.
    Can you link a log of a feral doing 60k without the class trinket or Soul Capacitor at a 710 ilvl? That's top 130 (for 710-711 ilvl ferals) for both normal and Heroic, so there won't be many logs to look through.