Deleted

Core of the primal elements (normal mode)

just got this, but apparently its an 1800 dps loss over my old trinket [Goren Soul Repository]

Im playing elemental.

I simmed it on singletarget, using 3,2,3,1,2,2,2 as Talents. (just because i havent really practised with other talent options)

You want to take EF as your level 100 talent for sure. I found the trinket to be a huge boost to my damage, especially on a fight like council.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Primal Elements trinket is very nice damage, I saw a nice damage boost when I got that. Like Jotaux said, council fight its very nice on. It's also better with EF for talent its pretty much the go-to with gearing and the trinket. I've also been using Echo and UF as talents. Might be worth trying out

Quote Originally Posted by Xelle View Post
    The Primal Elements trinket is very nice damage, I saw a nice damage boost when I got that. Like Jotaux said, council fight its very nice on. It's also better with EF for talent its pretty much the go-to with gearing and the trinket. I've also been using Echo and UF as talents. Might be worth trying out
    I actually don't like to take the UF talent with the trinket. I find my unleash is always on cd when I want it and it just makes it harder to get a 2 stack EF + unleash flameshock up. I love echo and wish that it was baseline but with a legendary ring EM will pull ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I actually don't like to take the UF talent with the trinket. I find my unleash is always on cd when I want it and it just makes it harder to get a 2 stack EF + unleash flameshock up. I love echo and wish that it was baseline but with a legendary ring EM will pull ahead
    Agreed, the DPS difference between PE and UF is so little that I find taking PE and always have UF ready to go for a fully buff flameshock w/ class trinket is the way to go, at least for me.

Make sure that when you're simming you're using EF and also that it cast UF before flameshocks, I notice a couple people saying it's low on DPS and are spec'd PE but when simming dont have it set to trigger UF or to make sure that EF has 2x stacks before casting Flameshock.