Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    CS:GO is closer to CS 1.6 than any other iteration of CS...it's not really similar to CS:S at all, nor CZ.
    Shhh he thinks he knows, barely knows how broken the hitboxes were on CS:S.
    And you can still mod out weapon skins on the game if im not mistaken <-<

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Doesnt matter, the community is fractured now since the skins monitization. since half of the people are just rushing to create new skins for valves piece of shit models and not actual good ones made by other people.
    Yeah fuq dat big guy smoking his cigarrete counting his money amirite? If the skins are worth it i'll pay for them. The model works and works quite great, paid skins are obv better
    Last edited by barackopala; 2015-08-17 at 12:38 AM.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Shhh he thinks he knows, barely knows how broken the hitboxes were on CS:S.
    And you can still mod out weapon skins on the game if im not mistaken <-<

Yeah fuq dat big guy smoking his cigarrete counting his money amirite? If the skins are worth it i'll pay for them. The model works and works quite great, paid skins are obv better
    The default models for CS are embarassing for 2015. MW2 has better models. Up untill csgo there were animation errors in the gun models that had been present since gooseman created them, as well as countless skins were left hand default as well.

I didnt say csgo was like CZ, I said CSGO is to css what CZ was to 1.6. Any old school CS player would understand what im talking about rather than the new kids to hop on the bandwagon.

refund all the way, multiplayer games are very bad for your health anyway
    it's a great exercise if you are young and don't know what to do with your time
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

You guys realize this thread is almost 6 years old? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathson View Post
    You guys realize this thread is almost 6 years old? =)
    it feels like that isac guy is necroing, and then he is logging into other accounts to keep the story going

Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    it feels like that isac guy is necroing, and then he is logging into other accounts to keep the story going
    Nah, just an covert advertiser. Making 10 posts to be able to post links, most of them like "you are right!", and then posting stuff including links to stuff he wants to advertise
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Nah, just an covert advertiser. Making 10 posts to be able to post links, most of them like "you are right!", and then posting stuff including links to stuff he wants to advertise
    exactly this. They always necro a bunch of old posts with "Hell yeah!" and other meaningless stuff and then continue to post a bunch of their own scam links once they get enough to be able to

Closing this old necro down.