Mistweaver Question

Is 2 mistweavers in a raid group size of about 17-20 people with a shaman viable or would it be better for one monk to be a different healer?

Really depends on what you're trying to do. If it's just a casual raid then it's not a problem at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 mistweavers is fine. Having a resto shaman would be better yeah, but you should choose the best player over what's ideal.

Hope that helps!

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    It really does depend. If i'ts a choice between two good MW and one good MW/one OK Shaman, two good MWs win. Depends on the other healers in the raid - do you have a disc or holy paladin present? If no, does either of your MW have a choice to switch to the one missing? Then yes, better off switching due to Holy Paladins and Disc Priests being quite OP this tier, especially for progress.

Agreed with the above, large skill differences will matter much more than class, but Disc and HPal are essentially mandatory, unless your HPal is terrible (an only-decent Disc is still great to have).
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise