Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    I'm sure tanks and healers will love the more items dps can't ever have a chance at
    Your reward is Tanks and Healers dealing with yours and other DPS's shit.

You're Welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just redeemed my code, but I guess the stuff has not been released yet?

Deleted
    Why are people asking Ghostcrawler about TBC? He joined Blizzard in 2008, haha. What a douchebag.
    Last edited by mmoc2cfe61b4f1; 2015-08-18 at 08:29 AM.

Ohhhh I need that bag.

Every time I see that freaking store mount it makes me so irritated because I just know there is going to be nothing like it in the game...aside from making us ride it around as a flight path.

I can just hear Corporate Commander laughing his ass off and rubbing himself with money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Why are people asking Ghostcrawler about TBC? He joined Blizzard in 2008, haha. What a douchebag.
    TBC was 2007-2008 :P

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just cannot imagine how SWP was a band aid. The entire zone + dungeon + raid + dailys, holy shit, thats a content patch not a frickin band aid

This is not a reward to tanks. This is an incentive for more people to do dungeons with tank and heal specs so the dos aren't left high and dry at the latter end of an expac. Not to mention get tank/ healer alts geared out quicker.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    He joined WoW Dev at Sunwell. derp.

Interesting to see the WF chronicle by Manafask. There was an MMO champion thread also about boss kill dates and I wonder how the information stacks up with that.

One thing that the list does miss is the nuance between 10M and 25M difficulties. Some 10 M hc bosses went down before the 25 man counterparts and vice versa. Also need a reminder of who actually got Garrosh 25M first - Method or some guild in TW / CN region?

Wow, so nowadays people complain more about flying than about another cool mount being sold in the store. That's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    you shouldn't have an opinion if you voice it like that. reported.
    Dude, Shudder has been in these forum for ages, always being a dick. Your report won't change anything. Better get used to him.

Yay! Stuff is always fun!
    Last edited by Visharan; 2015-08-18 at 10:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    And here we come to the entire crux of the matter. Millions of people also listen to Justin Bieber, doesn't mean it's good music.

10+ Year Old Account
    why are we running dungeons again?

Deleted
    I queue as tank and I get a dps role LOL I guess they don't want my 723 tank

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    I'm sure tanks and healers will love the more items dps can't ever have a chance at
    We sure will.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Selling a store mount that can fly when we can't even fly. AFTER WE FUCKING EARNED THE RIGHT MONTHS AGO.
    Yeah, it's funny from Blizzard to make us idiot$.

nice goody bag

maybe wow's collectors editions can someday be half as cool as that

Oh man, more gold rewards?! Woo. Gold sinks are going to be insane in Legion.

why does the moose have such short legs. thats unusual as far as i know. though i guess so are flying moose

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Selling a store mount that can fly when we can't even fly. AFTER WE FUCKING EARNED THE RIGHT MONTHS AGO.
    To be fair the moose mount isn't on the store yet and likely won't be until we are flying again.
    Signature by Shyama