Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blizzard could've made a million dollars by just putting an Overwatch beta key in that bag...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Every time I see that freaking store mount it makes me so irritated because I just know there is going to be nothing like it in the game...aside from making us ride it around as a flight path.

I can just hear Corporate Commander laughing his ass off and rubbing himself with money.
    You know you're allowed to buy it too, right?

Deleted
    This goodieback is kinda nice! But the stuff in it, looks like crap :P

"Groupthink is a tremendous challenge"

You think? In a fauxmmo which you designed to cater to non mmorpg players who come from the most vile demographic on the planet. Kids with no understanding of hard work, no gratitude, no empathy, and an overwhelming sense of entitlement.

Your bad.

Deleted
    even the goody bag looks like they don't care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Torpedoes View Post
    Blizzard could've made a million dollars by just putting an Overwatch beta key in that bag...
    I'm sure it's included; they are just waiting to reveal it at Blizzcon to increase the hype. "And to everyone here, and everyone who bought a virtual ticket... Enjoy Overwatch Beta!"

Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    you shouldn't have an opinion if you voice it like that. reported.
    on topic i think the rewards are extremely too high. Ok i can get they want to reward those specs but for the love of god, way to ditch 90% of playerbase.
    If you choose to play the same role as 90% of the playerbase, you also choose not to get the optional rewards offered for people who *choose* to play roles with more responsibility, and who take more crap from groups/raids for how well they play. Nobody got ditched, quit scapegoating someone else for your gameplay choices.

How did she get a goody bag? Did they ship one to her for getting a blizzcon ticket? I got one from eventbrite, haven't heard of anything being shipped to me though.

EDIT: Found my digital bonus code email, but not sure where the goody bag presale thing is at.
    Last edited by Bareno; 2015-08-18 at 02:02 PM.

Favorite part of the whole article is knowing that the Moose can fly...plus what an awesome website in Manaflask!!! I'm so excited and reminiscing!

Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    "Groupthink is a tremendous challenge"

You think? In a fauxmmo which you designed to cater to non mmorpg players who come from the most vile demographic on the planet. Kids with no understanding of hard work, no gratitude, no empathy, and an overwhelming sense of entitlement.

Your bad.
    Man you are not going to go into old age gracefully. 'Damn millennials! First they came for my MMOs! Now they are trying to take away my Social Security!'

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty excited to get my first virtual ticket. Also loving the slight buff to the satchel. I really miss the days of obtaining a rare pet/mount from those >_<
    Follow my journey to the bodybuilding stage! www.instagram.com/tbatcho07
    Musclemeds - Warrior - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...clemeds/simple

Idk that goody bag seems really lack luster from previous years, seems like it's missing something... I was hoping that over watch coaster thing had a beta key or something idk not really impressed, just seems like it's missing the key big item, a little funco thing really isn't that great especially when u have them all!
    Last edited by valcrist; 2015-08-18 at 02:54 PM.

hhm i dont know what to think

Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    you shouldn't have an opinion if you voice it like that. reported.
    on topic i think the rewards are extremely too high. Ok i can get they want to reward those specs but for the love of god, way to ditch 90% of playerbase.
    lol for what? Using harsh words that hurt your feels.

You can remove rewards from the positions that are hard to fill....and you can wait even longer.

As buffed as they are atm, still not enough to get me to carry the mouth breathing dregs.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are pissed about wod rep grinds not giving appropriately themed mounts and instead being available in the store then tweet https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/631680429515386880 as I did, nothing nasty though, just let them know they better not pull that shit again, this new store moose is not giving me much hope mind...

I'm wondering when the virtual ticket sale will start.
    last year, i was able to order it at the beginning of september. I simply can't wait to save one murkidan for me

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    I just cannot imagine how SWP was a band aid. The entire zone + dungeon + raid + dailys, holy shit, thats a content patch not a frickin band aid
    If it was....holy hell Blizzard has gone to shit of late. And Im pretty sure it was. Pumped out to help bridge the gap to wrath.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    I am just wondering how expensive that goody bag is going to be
    one thing is sure tho, it will be one of the most overpriced "actual" bags (well maybe not more than some of those hillarious brand bags :P)

wish how they do blizzcon ticket's can wait to see how fast goody bags sell out.