Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Blizzcon Codes, August 17 Hotfixes, Blue Tweets, Hearthstone TGT Patch

Update (3:45 AM EDT): Added the goody bag!

Heroes Portrait and Pennant, Kanai's Cube on Player Profile, ZiggyD's Dev Interview

The Grand Tournament Patch - Animated Cards, Gameboard, New Sounds, New Dailies, Card Flavor Text

PTR State + Patch Tomorrow, Monk and Rexxar Voiceovers, Diablo Goodies, Rotation Aug 18

Blizzcon Goody Bag
    Michele Morrow got the Goody Bag and shared the contents with everyone. The included letter also mentioned that the Virtual Ticket is going on sale "really really soon"!

Inside:

Blizzcon Digital Bonuses Code
    The Digital Bonuses Codes went out to Blizzcon ticket holders today. These codes give you a Virtual Ticket, access to In-Game goodies, and the online sale. So far, we know that Murkidan will be one of the in-game rewards.

Don't forget that attendees can buy an extra Goody Bag this year! Also new this year, Virtual Ticket holders will have a chance to buy a BlizzCon Goody Bag of their own. No word on what will be in it this year, but you can get an idea by looking at last year's bag.

Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Your BlizzCon® 2015 Digital Bonuses Code Is Here!

BlizzCon 2015 is almost here! This e-mail includes one Battle.net code to redeem your BlizzCon 2015 Digital Bonuses, including:

• BlizzCon Virtual Ticket – Watch online streaming coverage of BlizzCon on both days of the show, as well as on-demand replays.
    • BlizzCon 2015 In-game Goodies – Details coming soon!
    • BlizzCon Online Sale – Skip the lines and shop for BlizzCon merchandise online before the show. You’ll also have the option to pre-purchase an extra Goody Bag (in addition to the Goody Bag you’ll receive when you arrive at BlizzCon). More details are coming soon—keep an eye on www.blizzcon.com.

You will receive one Digital Bonuses code for each BlizzCon ticket you purchased, arriving in separate emails. Make sure to give them to friends or family you purchased BlizzCon tickets for right away!

Patch 6.2 Hotfixes - August 17
    Users on the forum noted this change this weekend, mentioning getting 500 - 600 gold per bag.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Raids and Dungeons
    Loot Buff for Call to Arms

Hellfire Citadel
    Xhul'horac
    • Omnus's Singularity damage can now be reduced by damage reduction effects on Raid Finder difficulty.

Items
    • Annihilator should no longer have a chance to trigger its on hit effect on targets that are above level 63.
    • Fixed an issue where Rancorbite Mail Agility 4-piece set bonus was not correctly scaling its damage down in Timewalking dungeons.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Mounts
    That moose mount is great. Please say it can fly. Always wanted a flying moose.
    Yea it can! The feet glow with blue-green dream dust (Muffinus)

PvP
    Another reminder that I make no announcements & answer no questions about WoW on twitter. Be wary of malicious fake accounts trolling you. (holinka)

been doing alot of BGs lately and I gotta say Horde has majorly bought into a defeatist "groupthink". They don't even try anymore.
    The groupthink problem is a tremendous challenge (holinka)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
    Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Classes
    specifically ret I was getting tuned constantly why did it need such an overhaul? What was the mindset there?D
    Low skill ceiling. There wasn't a way to really get better by playing more, which was always going to keep their dps down. (OccupyGStreet)

PvE
    everyone thinks sun well wasn't planned and was a band-aid. Can you confirm it was part of the original BC plans or not?
    I think it was added when LK ended up taking longer. I may be wrong. I don't trust my memory on that. (OccupyGStreet)

World Firsts Timeline
    Manaflask released a nice feature that shows off the history of world firsts, with interviews and other articles about older raids.

Hearthstone - The Grand Tournament Patch
    The Grand Tournament Patch is coming soon and Hearthpwn has taken a look at all of the new content contained within.

Last edited by chaud; 2015-08-18 at 08:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am just wondering how expensive that goody bag is going to be

I'm sure tanks and healers will love the more items dps can't ever have a chance at

Given how good sunwell was. It was hardly a bandaid

Selling a store mount that can fly when we can't even fly. AFTER WE FUCKING EARNED THE RIGHT MONTHS AGO.

BlizzCon 2015 is almost here!
    got me all excited..but it's still not that soon. maybe you should include the dates somewhere.

November 6-7, 2015

If you look at the timelime of WF's you would almost think that the game got a nose dive to mega mega easyness starting at MoP.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if a virtual ticket will get you that murloc?

The moose shop mount can fly but you can't fly in the newest content. Greedy bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    I'm sure tanks and healers will love the more items dps can't ever have a chance at
    You deserve nothing. Your reward is a faster queue. Want the tank/heal rewards then play a useful spec/class.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Anyone know if a virtual ticket will get you that murloc?
    In previous years, Virtual Ticket owners always got the pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Given how good sunwell was. It was hardly a bandaid
    Yeah. It was even a seemingly more integrated part of the story than BT was. T6.5 gear felt a bit slapped on but the lore would have been shot through with a cannon if all of what happened at the Sunwell didn't actually happen. Ruby Sanctum was a filler bridge raid, no way Sunwell was.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If the Sunwell and the isle + magister's terrace was a bandaid then holy shit did the ball drop on Ruby sanctum..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    You deserve nothing. Your reward is a faster queue. Want the tank/heal rewards then play a useful spec/class.
    you shouldn't have an opinion if you voice it like that. reported.
    on topic i think the rewards are extremely too high. Ok i can get they want to reward those specs but for the love of god, way to ditch 90% of playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Getting those rewards is as easy as relogging to an alt.

Seeing how we are playing the World of Altcraft since forever, and hearing how everyone is bragging how they are "making 50k golds per weak on my 10 alts without leaving the garrison lol" - I don't see this as a problem for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mnia View Post
    If you look at the timelime of WF's you would almost think that the game got a nose dive to mega mega easyness starting at MoP.
    No, they just stopped releasing straight up broken content. All the way up to Ulduar(that's the last zone I remember with a boss that was flat out broken and unkillable at release) they pretty regularly released bosses that could not be killed.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    That is one stupid statement. Pretty sure my guild wouldn't be as far as it is in HFC without the dps. Also, quit making yourself look like a complete jackass by elevating yourself over others.

I'd say

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    I am just wondering how expensive that goody bag is going to be
    I'll guess $100

Sure there is a lot of "value" in the bag (I've been to Blizzcon, I live in SoCal,) but if you see all of the things that go into a blizzcon (outside of the vendors that pay to have a booth inside, and then food vendors outside who charge 10 bucks for a chicken sammich i used to eat in public elementary school) there is no way I would want 1/3 of my ticket's cost to be represented by some junk.

That being said, the blizzard store at the'con had many items and they aren't cheap (not discounted from regular price, which they should be since you paid to get in and had to smell all of the fart clouds.)

Virtual Ticket is off here, for me. It's being sold already?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    If the Sunwell and the isle + magister's terrace was a bandaid then holy shit did the ball drop on Ruby sanctum..
    One was a bandaid the other was a sloppy plague-infested bandaid.