Thread: Ingame Chat

Ingame Chat

Ingame chat is now sticky chat! For those who don't know what that is, the chat now remembers the last channel/person you talked in. This is awesome, but does come with a problem, for me anyway. What is the slash command for allied chat? I want to switch quickly between party and allied when I play with friends and not being on TS. But I haven't found the slash command for it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know the slash command either, but you can press Tab to cycle through recent channels like party, allied, and whispers.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

I know, but when you have three people who have whispered you throughout the game it tends to get clogged fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What is the slash command for allied chat?
    Isn't it /Allies?

I tried /a since there's a shortcut for all others but it didn't seem to do anything. If you need to type out the whole thing you might as well just tab through them, but it's still an annoyance and a delay.

yeah, making chat sticky was the best addition of the patch, even counting Karazhim.
    So many times I had to write something in group chat, or reply to whisper super quickly, but it took so much time.

I found it's Shift-Enter to return to Allied Chat!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, friends who I've been talking to randomly get instructions sent to them when I start a game