Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Patch 6.2.2 PTR - Build 20426, Dev Interviews, Patch 6.2.2 Development, Blue Tweets

See the front page for the latest notes.

Region transfers would be messy. Dunno if those should happen lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion could launch before or after the Warcraft movie and the expansion release date isn't tied to it.

^ lol that's gonna cause some drama, the fact that he said "or after"

"Before or after the movie"...

Had better be before.

Also: MY GERD I NEED THAT MOOSE!!

What I think he meant is that no matter if they would release it before or after, it doesn't really matter cause the expansions isn't tied to the movie at all, therefore it shouldn't be looked at while being compared to the movie release date.

10+ Year Old Account
    You read what you wanna read. It basicly means that the film doesn't matter shit for timing anymore.

If they aren't sure if it'll release before or after the movie, you can bet your patooty, it's gonna be after.

Also, I find it funny that I heard and saw more of Lore when he worked for free on TankSpot in his spare time than when he's getting paid 6 figures at Blizzard to literally just post on forums and interact with the community. How the hell can he be doing SO MUCH LESS, when it's literally his JOB to talk to fans about WoW!

I think they are lying about the date just to not create heavy expectations.

"Warlords of Draenor had a good story, but it was disconnected from the game world. Going forward the team will try to integrate the storytelling into the game, especially in max level content."

No, it had potential for a great story, but you idiots fucked it up by rushing through it in the end game. Nerzul in shadowmoon was great.... we killed him in an instances. Kargath look fierce in Spires, he became a 1st boss Epic welfare boss. We didn't even fight Grom. the only thing good is the raids, but story telling was crap. They should change it to ""Warlords of Draenor had a good hype story,"

"Legion could launch before or after the Warcraft movie and the expansion release date isn't tied to it."

So what your telling us is "Faster expansion, less patches, and the same 1 year of final raid tier"?

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    Legion could launch before or after the Warcraft movie and the expansion release date isn't tied to it.

^ lol that's gonna cause some drama, the fact that he said "or after"
    I can't honestly see them releasing this after the movie, I don't think they want another SoO situation. I mean if they do or not it will hurt them more than anything, i don't care how much i love this game im not staying subbed for another year of the same content ....my guess though for release is gonna be end winter/beginning spring. so like april sometime is my guess..with people getting test invite after blizzcon...just my speculation probably completely wrong, but its a fair timeline that i think would make sense more than waiting for the movie

I wish they would stop talking about 6.1 as if it were this big content patch. They just stated weeks ago they should have never named it a major patch.

God.. that wall of post and it is basically says- we have no idea how to manage an MMO at the moment.

Well the Blizzcon comment seems to imply that there's no Beta till Blizzcon in all likelihood.

"warlords of draenor had a good story" good is a strong word.

warlords of draenor had a story.

I love how people can take something as simple as them finally saying "Look the game and the movie are not tied together at all as far as release dates go", and turn it into OMG ITS GOING TO BE AFTER THE MOVIE FUCK YOU BLIZZARD I KNEW IT GRGRGRHRHRGRHRGRHR. Seriously calm the hell down that's all that was meant to say, Legion is in NO WAY tied to Warcraft movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha... bull. Shit.

If it's after the movie that's almost another year again between the last raid and an expansion.

While i don't agree with the content of the blue post, i appreciate not being treated like an retard and the honesty.

Honesty keeps the toxic @ a minimum, people will always complain about something, but when you lie to them, they get mad.

I like how games are rocket science now, not going to bash them saying games are the most exact science in programming field, since is 90% geometry, cuz well, they already got owned by their own mistakes.

At least a reading that did not made me enrage.

That assert about the movie... YEAH I KNOW RIGHT!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lamortykins View Post
    "warlords of draenor had a good story" good is a strong word.

warlords of draenor had a story.
    Not fluent in english man, but i think you mean "some" story.
    Everyone having an Artifact equals nobody having one.

How pathetic is it that we are potentially looking at yet another expansion with a 10+ month content drought for the final patch........

Unbelievable.

I am taking bets we'll be raiding HFC for at least 10 months and I am giving people 10-1 odds, any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    How pathetic is it that we are potentially looking at yet another expansion with a 10+ month content drought for the final patch........

Unbelievable.
    kinda expected this after the last 3 times, so completely believable.