Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stop rape culture etc etc. Really THAT is rape culture awarding her for rape.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Full disclosure: I don't necessarily disagree with you and I think there is a lot of hypocrisy. I'm mostly playing Devil's advocate buutttt:

With that said, they are two different scenarios entirely. Forced entry into a young woman can be very violent and can cause a lot of damage. Especially if she is a virgin. Tearing a hymen is no joke, seriously. For young men this is not typically the case. Both are crimes, but they should absolutely be weighed differently. For both genders. A woman being raped by violent, forced entry vs a man being raped via sexual intercourse = different scenarios. A man being raped via sexual intercourse vs a man being anally raped = different scenarios.
    This is gold.

Deleted
    ah the good old internet double standard replies

15yr old girl raped? call for blood!

15 yr boy raped? lucky guy!!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    quarter chub

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-08-21 at 10:26 PM.

Full disclosure: I don't necessarily disagree with you and I think there is a lot of hypocrisy. I'm mostly playing Devil's advocate buutttt:

With that said, they are two different scenarios entirely. Forced entry into a young woman can be very violent and can cause a lot of damage. Especially if she is a virgin. Tearing a hymen is no joke, seriously. For young men this is not typically the case. Both are crimes, but they should absolutely be weighed differently. For both genders. A woman being raped by violent, forced entry vs a man being raped via sexual intercourse = different scenarios. A man being raped via sexual intercourse vs a man being anally raped = different scenarios.
    Rape is unwanted sexual intercourse/actions, not unwanted penetration. Cases of men being raped, "envelopment rape," are equivalent to women being raped.

Why did she get such a light sentence? I don't see anything in the story that would warrant it. Switch the genders and I can almost guarantee the dude would be in prison 24/7 for at least the same amount of time.

Especially in the case of rape, what the shit. Punishments need to be equal regardless who is committing it if the degree of the crime is the same. Another example of perpetrators of male rapes getting seemingly randomly lesser sentences and idiots in here doing the hurr durr "lucky kid" asinine nonsense.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2015-08-21 at 09:49 PM.

Deleted
    Oh look people triggered already

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

I just like that the article only mentions her being upset and his families, they don't mention the toll it took on the boy at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Rape is unwanted sexual intercourse/actions, not unwanted penetration. Cases of men being raped, "envelopment rape," are equivalent to women being raped.
    Both are crimes, but I'm okay with them being weighed differently. In the way a lot of violent crimes are weighed differently.

Pretty sure the 4th degree already bunked your post. This was nothing more than a "role model" taking advantage, not her holding him down and forcing him inside her. There is a fine line between rape and statutory rape, which is what your scenarios cover. This case is not rape, it is statutory.

Another fine example of why statutory rape laws are largely bogus, and age of consent in general is a flawed system. In most of these cases the teenager knows exactly what is going on, and loves every second of it either way. And before anyone suggests it since they always do, I would feel the same if the genders were reversed. An adult man hooking up with a teenage girl, an adult woman hooking up with a teenage boy. It makes no difference to me either way, because it should not be a crime at all in my opinion. People that age are going to be having sex anyway, so there is no point punishing their partners over something harmless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

Unless the rapist is a man

Personally she's a sick bitch that should get everything thrown at her

10+ Year Old Account
    She only has to serve every other weekend, I'm fucking crying from laughing.

Does she get holidays and birthdays off too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    im pretty sure the kid never said no unless he was gay.
    Yeah, sure, only gay men say no to sex with hot women. *eyeroll*
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucky kid.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Oh look people triggered already
    How about you do the world a favor Adam and go kill yourself.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-08-21 at 10:27 PM.

Doesn't matter if there is a 4-year rule to the law. So, a couple 15&18 or 16&19 could work, but in her case they are 23 years apart.
    The 4 year (or two year in my state) only applies to the 16-18 year range. The AOC is 16 in the entire country. The 2 year rule in my state allows a 15 and 17yr old, 14 and 16, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Unless the rapist is a man

Personally she's a sick bitch that should get everything thrown at her
    yeah thats true.

stuff like this is why male victims of rape have a tough time coming forward, peoples reactions like this, and then how the media treats it. its pretty shocking tbh

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Give me a break. He was 15. He scored and then high-fived his buddies afterwards.

I][Infracted][/i]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-08-21 at 10:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leothras The Mad View Post
    I would not mind being raped by a woman
    *equips strapon* Prepare your anus, then.

OT: This is horrible, I can't imagine the outrage if it was reversed - even when the perpetrator was a good-looking sports teacher or something. A man would have never gotten away with "weekends in jail". (Although I'm not sure how significant that sex offender registry-thing is.)
    Don't play it down with "lol he probably enjoyed it" or shit like that.