Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Because 500.000, or even a million people are going to change how 80 million people think? And there's not much difference between Muslim refugees who are against gays and gay marriages and Christianity. In many eastern European countries, what the church says is what the plebs will think. Last time I heard, gays should burn in hell for their unnatural sins. Yes, such conflicting values

The one really helpful thing with accepting refugees with a friendly attitude is that they'll feel accepted, welcomed and will ultimately be more inclined in adapting to the country they've moved to. It's a factor for the prevention of isolation and alienation.

Would you rather have them being shouted at upon arrival, so that they immediately feel disgusted by the nation's people? I wonder what feeds leeching culture more?

Of course, I know that most of you would rather have them all sent back. I wish I could remind those people of their words in case their country gets caught up in a war.
    Illegal immigrants do not come from war areas, meaning they should be sent back, isolated, and shouted at.
    Refugees on the other hand, should get help. We all agree on this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Then blame the people not communism.

Why? It inevitably happens when a communist state is attempted. Sure, we can say that the fault lies entirely with man, but only, ONLY, if we at the same time acknowledge that communism is an utopia that in no way at all constitute any form of meaningful argument, comparison, or other similar usage, in the context of society or politics - the only time there is a point in even mentioning it is when it comes to philosophy. You can not have your cake, and eat it too.

Do you want me to link a couple of videos where our culture is burning down homes and attacking black people for their color alone?

Or are you going to tell me that this isn't actually our culture, but just the extreme right wing? Then why do you pretend that those people who actually flee from their oppression and sharia states are all the same as their terrorist governments who impose those extreme laws on them?
    Postaješ dosadan u tome affirmativnome tonu. Neznam jel ti jasno ili ne al nikad nije bilo pitanje da li treba primit izbjeglice, problem je najviše u tome šta nema kontrole nad time tko ulazi u EU u cijelom ovom valu "izbjeglica", ima dosta oportunista koji su se uključili samo da bi ušli u EU tipa Albanci, Kosovari, Iračani, Afganistanci te čak i Alžirci. Izbjeglice treba primit i smjestit sukladno tome.

Sorry but what "our" culture? Are you saying it is your culture? Or are you saying that you refer yourself as a part of American culture of segregation during 1960?

Many of the people I know who are my age have parents who quite frankly aren't what you'd call adapted. They're too stuck in their old country's values and culture. Their children on the other hand are quite well adapted, and their children's children will be Germans by culture and values, nothing else.

Anecdotal, but my circle of acquaintances isn't anything special. You just need to not insult them as unintelligent brown trash, maybe they'll start liking you.

Oh what a wonderful culture to be proud of in the first place, calling other people trash from the get go. Maybe I should start linking videos of right-wingers burning down refugee homes and tell everyone that this is how we all behave.

But then I'll be called an asshole who stereotypes. The irony is really quite strong in this thread.
    From the videos, yes. Illegal immigrants who threw things at police are trash.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    You don't even see these people as human. You try to argue that helping the refugees will end in the collapse of Europe. Your vision of Europe is a terrorist armaggedon, rise of fascism, clash of cultures etc all complete and utter fearmongering garbage.
    We are referring to immigrants, not refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostweaver View Post
    Postaješ dosadan u tome affirmativnome tonu. Neznam jel ti jasno ili ne al nikad nije bilo pitanje da li treba primit izbjeglice, problem je najviše u tome šta nema kontrole nad time tko ulazi u EU u cijelom ovom valu "izbjeglica", ima dosta oportunista koji su se uključili samo da bi ušli u EU tipa Albanci, Kosovari, Iračani, Afganistanci te čak i Alžirci. Izbjeglice treba primit i smjestit sukladno tome.

Sorry but what "our" culture? Are you saying it is your culture? Or are you saying that you refer yourself as a part of American culture of segregation during 1960?
    And I agree, probably one of the biggest issues is that we don't properly register people who cross the borders. I never said otherwise so I don't know where you're coming from. I explicitly stated that illegal refugees, like those from Balkan countries, have to be deported much much sooner as they're currently.

I'd also suggest that you rewrite that on English as using any other language might result in an infraction.

Deleted
    Live from Croatia.
    They pushed through the border, many of them got through without any kind of check.
    http://www.rt.com/on-air/hungarian-b...lice-refugees/
    Last edited by mmoc09d949bcd0; 2015-09-17 at 01:26 PM.

Why doesn't the police shoot at them? That'd solve many problems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Because murder is not the right answer.

Because the left people will tell you that the ammunition will cost more than to just take them all in. /sarcasm

You can't just shoot people, remember they are fleeing from exactly this.. we are better than THIS.

If you have to use lethal weapons to stop then you are kinda pathetic and too weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    Live from Croatia.
    They pushed through the border, many of them got through without any kind of check.
    Looks like Croatian police already gave up. Day one
    Just let them come, we already know how to handle them. Registration or deportation, they can choose.

There us many non lethal things they can use on them like rubber bullets, teargas and water cannons to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Looks like Croatian police already gave up. Day one
    Just let them come, we already know how to handle them. Registration or deportation, they can choose.
    One of the guys in the background said "Thanks to Hungary we have to be the idiots now, well thanks a lot"

The way he said it really made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    There us many non lethal things they can use on them like rubber bullets, teargas and water cannons to name a few.
    The liberal media outcry was big enough..

"they REALLY used WATERcannons and teargas against these poor children and woman?" - while ignoring the 200 violent males throwing stuff at police and trying to breach tru the border.

What would happen if they actually use rubber bullets :=O?

One of the guys in the background said "Thanks to Hungary we have to be the idiots now, well thanks a lot"

The way he said it really made me laugh
    So we were the idiots until now?
    Yeah, i guess watching and laughing at us from there with 20 immigrant / day was a lot more convenient and fun for them.

Reality check for the croatians in 3...2...1...
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2015-09-17 at 01:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    Live from Croatia.
    At the leftwinged people:

Check the livestream and see how many women and children in comparison to young men there are.
    Does Syria like exist for 80% out of men between 19 and 30?

Also i didnt know Syria had that many african-syrians.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    So we were the idiots until now?
    Yeah, i guess watching and laughing at us from there with 20 immigrant / day was a lot more convenient and fun for them.
    We're all idiots who are unable to control the situation.

It's because our governments are too slow in reacting correctly. The borders shouldn't have been closed at Hungary, they should have operated the borders as they're supposed to. Check papers, register people and let them through in a correct manner.

And when Hungary closed the borders, Croatia shouldn't have just said "ok we'll let them through". We should have first installed the proper people on the borders, get all the necessary paper work there and again register everyone who crosses borders.

All guided by a respectable military presence and translators because you can't command masses if nobody fucking understands you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    At the leftwinged people:

Check the livestream and see how many women and children in comparison to young men there are.
    Does Syria like exist for 80% out of men between 19 and 30?
    Many women and girls wouldn't survive the dangerous travels. Which is why they'll get them afterwards via family reunion procedures.

At least this is what my common sense tells me. I could be wrong

I don't know if it's my ocd or something but wherever i see them passing i see shit ton of garbage all around, that makes me go partially mental..just being honest here.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostweaver View Post
    I don't know if it's my ocd or something but wherever i see them passing i see shit ton of garbage all around, that makes me go partially mental..just being honest here.
    Same here. Don''t really care much about protesting and all. But why they leave so much garbage on the ground. At last put it all in one big pile.