1. #9021
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Yeah, i already ridiculed them once, but they keep doing it

    Meanwhile the new EU plan is out. Their awesome new solution which will solve every problem: increase the quota and take in more people from Croatia
    As if this would help. Mostly I think that many people have the memory capacity of a fruit fly.

    Regarding the quotas I sincerely hope, that they anti-quotas alliance stays strong. This EU dictate is not only extremely counterproductive, it sends an absolute wrong signal to the immigrants.
    I don't follow the part, where the countries have to agree to the distribution quotas, but they aren't in the end obligatory.
    So as I understand, in the end the countries, who are in the core against this quota, could accept this but in the end only let in as much people as they actually want.

    This article is a little bit too vague and we'll have to wait until more information leaks out.

  2. #9022
    The Insane Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    18,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Lies View Post
    As if this would help. Mostly I think that many people have the memory capacity of a fruit fly.

    Regarding the quotas I sincerely hope, that they anti-quotas alliance stays strong. This EU dictate is not only extremely counterproductive, it sends an absolute wrong signal to the immigrants.
    I don't follow the part, where the countries have to agree to the distribution quotas, but they aren't in the end obligatory.
    So as I understand, in the end the countries, who are in the core against this quota, could accept this but in the end only let in as much people as they actually want.

    This article is a little bit too vague and we'll have to wait until more information leaks out.
    The EU is still too focused on dealing an EU wide problem as a national issue. Till this changes, the laws, plans and agreements put in place will make no sense since there won't be a majority for them to enforce it. We do have to create a better frame work to deal with immigrants for example the problem in Belgium our police database is not linked to our immigration database this means that the wrong people could come through, although the fake id's being used is a greater issue as whole.


    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...sylum-policies

    This is also a good article from an observer of how someone from the US would look at this.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/16/bu...naut.html?_r=0

  3. #9023
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    They're hosting you. It was their building. Get over yourself and stop demanding everyone just be like you all the time.
    It's the same as a nightclub bouncer saying "no trainers". Leaving you with a simple choice to make and everyone has their own choice to make.
    No big deal so how some of you people are trying to turn it into something important is beyond me.

  4. #9024
    Deleted



    Migrants leaving behind presents again. Thanks.

  5. #9025
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So? I really don't get the point.
    If you have enough money to send a single person on a dangerous trip that takes weeks, who do you send?
    Of course the people that are most in need of safety.

    So, babies, female children, elderly people, women, male children, males.. pretty much (or perhaps mostly) in that order.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  6. #9026
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So? I really don't get the point.
    If you have enough money to send a single person on a dangerous trip that takes weeks, who do you send?
    Fleeing from war doesn't work that way poindexter.

  7. #9027
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So? I really don't get the point.
    If you have enough money to send a single person on a dangerous trip that takes weeks, who do you send?
    Topcuck. /10

  8. #9028
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Nah, it's just them being proud of their heritage. And why not?
    are you for real?
    that's so hypocritical.

    few pages ago, people say that when visiting others culture (like mosques) you should adhere to their rules and respect them, cause it's their place.
    but suddenly, if it's arab immigrates going to other countries, it's fine to not give a fuck about other and be "proud of their heritage".

    1. they have no reason to be proud of the heritage that led them to flee their own country.
    2. they should do be grateful to their hosts, they should respect their hosts, they shouldn't do anything that would be uncomfortable to their hosts.

    you need to understand something very basic.
    WE DON'T OWE THEM ANYTHING.
    being a "refugee" is not a basic human right. this is a kindness Europe is willing to give.

    so yeah, change your habits, be thankful, try being a decent human being instead of a religious nut claiming all other people are inferior.

  9. #9029
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    are you for real?
    that's so hypocritical.

    few pages ago, people say that when visiting others culture (like mosques) you should adhere to their rules and respect them, cause it's their place.
    but suddenly, if it's arab immigrates going to other countries, it's fine to not give a fuck about other and be "proud of their heritage".

    1. they have no reason to be proud of the heritage that led them to flee their own country.
    2. they should do be grateful to their hosts, they should respect their hosts, they shouldn't do anything that would be uncomfortable to their hosts.

    you need to understand something very basic.
    WE DON'T OWE THEM ANYTHING.
    being a "refugee" is not a basic human right. this is a kindness Europe is willing to give.

    so yeah, change your habits, be thankful, try being a decent human being instead of a religious nut claiming all other people are inferior.
    Yes, I'm for real. I don't give a shit if someone wears a hijab in the bus in front of me. Good for them. It doesn't affect me one bit, that's why they can wear it. And if I want to enter their Mosque and am asked to remove my shoes, I will do it out of respect. Again, it doesn't affect me one bit. They have every reason to be proud of their heritage, it made them into what they are now. If they can be proud about themselves, which is something every human has a right to, they can be proud of what made them into the human they are. If they believe them being Muslims is a part of that, they can pretty fucking well celebrate that by wearing a hijab. And if it doesn't affect you other than your false sense of "purity" on the streets, you can shut up about it and accept that they're different than you. You have no reason to criticise the hijab itself.

    But no, instead of going after the extremists and actual radical Muslims that are a problem, you go ahead and just hate on everything connected to Islam, no matter how insignificant it actually is. That's pure intolerance. You don't owe them anything?

    You can start by being a decent human being yourself, instead of spouting the ignorant hate lines here. You owe them RESPECT. Just like you expect people to respect you for being a human being. If you can't even give people that most basic kind of respect, you can get out of Europe for all I care.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  10. #9030
    Funny thing is when asked why many don't have papers the answer is "They had no time they had to flee fast from fights / terror", when asked why there are so many males the answer is "It's only logic to send the stronk male first on this dangerous trip, so that they can use family reunion later".

    Who can find the logic flaw??

  11. #9031
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Yeah, i already ridiculed them once, but they keep doing it

    Meanwhile the new EU plan is out. Their awesome new solution which will solve every problem: increase the quota and take in more people from Croatia
    So you complain about Croatia and other countries bussing refugees into Hungary, now you complain about a fair distribution of refugees. Guess there's no winning with you guys, but please do continue to waste money ferrying people back and forth between yourselves. Just don't expect any relief funds after your stunning display of 'Solidarity' and apparent opposition to charity and humanitarian aid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauras View Post
    I thought they were war refugees?
    Nothing in the post you're quoting contradicts that. Unless you think refugees get free travel or something?

  12. #9032
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I'm sure you find the logic flaw.

    Meanwhile anyone with a decent understanding of the world understands that the refugee-flow goes from Syria to Turkey, then to Europe.

    - - - Updated - - -


    They probably believe you stop being a refugee once you enter Turkey.
    Because that country is really capable of harbouring 4 million people :')
    They are no longer war refugees if they enter the safe country of Turkey. Fact. Just build camps there with EU support, no longer dangerous trips no longer smuggling of people, win win win. Send some of them to EU countries, by quote to help Turkey, ofcourse only the ones that are actual war refugees from syria the time they enter turkey for the first time.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2015-09-20 at 02:43 PM.

  13. #9033
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauras View Post
    Yes you give the most able bodied person in you family a flight ticket instead of getting the fuck out of the warzone with your entire family by train.
    How many refugees do you see arriving by plane? They're paying people smugglers (who are not at all wholesome characters and even if you have enough money, often after getting you across bordersi n the middle of nowhere, removed from anyone you know, authorities and often in a country that you don't even speak the language of, attach more demands like forced coitus if you're female) not buying plane tickets. That's the moderately affluent ones, the poor try and scrape up enough money just to survive the trip.


    The earn money to send to family thing and collective effort to sent somebody far away to ear money is contradictory to the war refugee narrative which is an open lie.
    No it's not at all. Selling the remainder of your belongings to scrape enough money together to get one person into Europe in no way contradicts the fact that they're fleeing war. Once again, do you think that refugees get a free travel pass or something?

  14. #9034
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yes, I'm for real. I don't give a shit if someone wears a hijab in the bus in front of me. Good for them. It doesn't affect me one bit, that's why they can wear it. And if I want to enter their Mosque and am asked to remove my shoes, I will do it out of respect. Again, it doesn't affect me one bit. They have every reason to be proud of their heritage, it made them into what they are now. If they can be proud about themselves, which is something every human has a right to, they can be proud of what made them into the human they are. If they believe them being Muslims is a part of that, they can pretty fucking well celebrate that by wearing a hijab. And if it doesn't affect you other than your false sense of "purity" on the streets, you can shut up about it and accept that they're different than you. You have no reason to criticise the hijab itself.

    But no, instead of going after the extremists and actual radical Muslims that are a problem, you go ahead and just hate on everything connected to Islam, no matter how insignificant it actually is. That's pure intolerance. You don't owe them anything?

    You can start by being a decent human being yourself, instead of spouting the ignorant hate lines here. You owe them RESPECT. Just like you expect people to respect you for being a human being. If you can't even give people that most basic kind of respect, you can get out of Europe for all I care.
    I have no reason to hate on islam?
    LOL
    I have every fucking reason to hate on all religion, and Islam is the worst of them.

    Not sure why the hell you brought up Hijab, cause i never even mentioned that
    arguing with a straw man is the best.

    but you know what, i'll take the bite. yeah, hijab is demeaning to women. but whatever, if they wanna wear it, as long as it doesn't cover the face that's fine.
    But when i see little girls wearing it, I just feel it's wrong.
    In israel there are some extremely religious fanatics that force little girls to do that, and all women also wear some kinda triangle on top of their head, so they wouldn't even have the shape of a woman under all the black cloth.
    if you think they are wearing it out of modestly and it's entirely their choice and they not forced to do it.. well.. alright. but you'll be wrong.

    and your last statement that i owe them respect.
    WHAT?
    i don't owe them shit.
    they owe their benefactors respect, not the other-way around.

    You think a beggar that comes into a rich man's home can just tell the rich man how to decorate his house? that's ridicules.
    I think the beggar should be thankful he's even allowed to come inside instead of staying in the street. not start demanding crazy shit.

  15. #9035
    https://vid.me/W3Hh

    "Where you come from ? "
    "Syria, Damas"

  16. #9036
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, the motivation is to get their family out of the warzones and into Europe, because staying in Turkey is not an option either.
    So they are economical refugees, thanks for clearing this.

    Better implement german welfare system in Turkey, so that they feel more "welcome".
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2015-09-20 at 03:00 PM.

  17. #9037
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauras View Post
    It costs even more than a plane ticket.
    It's not about money, the airlines won't let them fly without the proper documentation and are in no way equipped to determine refugee status.

    And if they want to get one person to europe instead of all of their family to turkey it is clear what their motivation is.
    No they are no war refugees they plan to stay and are not in immediate danger before they arrive in germany.
    They are often already IN Turkey, but the conditions of the camps are getting desperate, with food rations being cut drastically (by 50% was the last figure I saw) and are becoming pretty unsafe due to the vast numbers of people already there.

  18. #9038
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because Turkey cannot help 4 million refugees.

    PS. Making a secondary account after you're banned is not allowed on this forum.


    They didn't leave their country to get a better job, so no.

    Your point?
    They left Syria because of war -> now they are in Turkey -> they leave Turkey because they want to go to Germoney. No they are not leaving to get a better job, they dont even have to work in Germany to get more moneeeeey. Do we have to reduce welfare systems for refugees in our developed countries just to keep them away? Real war refugees seek save countries and not the best welfare system.

    Turkey is safe - stay in Turkey.

    Why not create a hotspot for refugees in Turkey, with international money. I don't get it. There is such a easy solution. But hey lets allow them to walk to the center of europe with the help of smugglers with unhuman conditions.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2015-09-20 at 03:07 PM.

  19. #9039
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    So you complain about Croatia and other countries bussing refugees into Hungary, now you complain about a fair distribution of refugees. Guess there's no winning with you guys, but please do continue to waste money ferrying people back and forth between yourselves. Just don't expect any relief funds after your stunning display of 'Solidarity' and apparent opposition to charity and humanitarian aid.
    1. Croatia doesn't register them and doesn't handle the asylum requests, so they are not bussing refugees, they are bussing immigrants.
    And no, not all of them are refugees as your kind try to convince us. Actually according to the EUROSTAT (the official EU statistic provider) only 1 out of 5 of those people are from Syria.

    2. Yes, i complain about "fair distribution" as i always did, because it's the biggest bullshit on Earth for the following reasons:
    a) It's the same as Merkel's speech. It gives them more hope and reason to leave the safe Turk / Greek refugee camps and rush here.
    b) Because it's unfair and dangerous "Hey, look, we have 120.000 spots to fill up, let the Hunger Games begin, the first 120.000 win! /popcorn"
    c) Because there is no plan how to enforce them to stay in their designated country. If they do anything now to reach Germany, they will do anything again when they figure out they have to live in Romania/Hungary/Slovakia etc
    d) Because the East countries are afraid what they get. Right now it looks like Germany want to pick who they want (educated/graduated/skilled people) and give the rest to the East to deal with them.

    Please counter these reasons. "Humanitarianism" is not a reason.

    3. Show me just one comment where we asked for anything. But don't worry, by now we don't even expect anything from the EU, they clearly don't give a crap about upholding their own fucking laws... well, except if it's about condemning and punishing Hungary
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2015-09-20 at 03:21 PM.

  20. #9040
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They are no longer war refugees if they enter the safe country of Turkey. Fact. Just build camps there with EU support, no longer dangerous trips no longer smuggling of people, win win win. Send some of them to EU countries, by quote to help Turkey, ofcourse only the ones that are actual war refugees from syria the time they enter turkey for the first time.
    I do agree, I honestly think taking them in is not going to do anything other than create a lot of social trouble and economic issues. We can help them by sending money, personnel, build infrastructure, medicine, food. We dont have that much free infrastructure to house so many people, we dont have enough jobs to employ them all, we dont have enough X and Y and Z.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •