Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Like Austria, Britain, Denmark, Switzerland, France.

Simply tell them sorry no too many already.
    A solution applied by all your neighbours can't be claimed a non practiable solution-.
    How did that reduce the number of refugees? Please don't tell me they went "elsewhere" because that's Germany at this point. Imagine if Germany turned away all refugees... just for a minute, think about it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    How did that reduce the number of refugees?
    In Switzerland? They barely have any.

I don't see the wars they flee from in Turkey and greece either.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    You must be joking now. University degree or PhD does not mean you are smart. I have witnessed PhDs spend literally millions and years of man power that produced 0 results. All the while they claimed how smart they are, publishing magazines with content that was defying common sense in the process. We had PhDs on maintenance duty, because they couldn't do real work. Thinking somebody is smart, because he has PhD or a degree is modern example of poor judgement.
    You do realise how this sounds like coming from a random dude on an internet forum, right? You literally just shat on PhD titles all over the world. You must be some hell of a smart cookie to pull that off without sounding ignorant by default. I'm not going to start a penis contest with your intellect, but you really don't mean what you just said... I do realise that there are dunces even with PhD titles, but POLITICAL LEADERS OF STRONG COUNTRIES are usually not idiots. Especially not when they're responsible for the economic success of their country in a time when everyone else was just running around wailing like a baby, waving arms stupidly and being generally helpless...

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so now that you've reached your first impasse, you resort to a joke and a rethoric that doesn't reflect reality. In that it assumes they have to stop just because Greece and Turkey are at peace. Which clearly, they do not care about. So while you're right, it's also a pointless statement.

Here, an example... you're right. There are no wars in Turkey and Greece. Yet they still move on. So... how's that about me saying "No." again? How exactly should I say no in a manner that will stop them moving?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Yet you don't offer any practical solution. All the anti asylum people do is cry wolf about how bad it is, how we're going to be ruined (maybe) and lose our identity (mabe) and our culture (possibly) and we're all doomed (eventually, in a yet to be determined range of the future).

So? Once more, where's your practical solution?

Cos if you don't have any, then doing something about it is better than doing nothing. And claiming I see only what I want to see is offensive as well, just saying. You're insulting my intelligence and my integrity. How about you stop that?
    That, in no way, answered my question.

But whatever. The solution would have been not to wave them through from Hungary and increase the pressure in the EU to distribute more of them. Refugees also shouldn't get a single cent but only food, clothes and a bed until they get the asylum status.
    Reform the asylum procedure and do it like Switzerland after 48 hours you get deported by plane if the status is denied.

I am tired of illegal immigrants doing whatever they want. There needs to be a harsh crackdown by completely removing ANY gain apart from safety. Every other god damn country on this planet is able to not let 1.5 million people in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    So what. When enemies invide my country, I should run away ? Enemies invide my country, I am at the best age to fight them, should I run away ? Is that the modern solution to war conflicts ?
    This whole human rights thing really is just a stupid idea anyway. People should fight and not flee! Cowards the lot of them, with wanting to live and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    This whole human rights thing really is just a stupid idea anyway. People should fight and not flee! Cowards the lot of them, with wanting to live and such.
    But only the Men are running away to get their families back 2 years later.............must be a dangerous war zone

15+ Year Old Account

Estimates are that Turkey is providing for 2 mio refugees already and Greece? Really? A country on the brink to bankrupcy should have no problem in providing for Refugees, i mean, Germany can´t but yeah uhm what?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    But only the Men are running away to get their families back 2 years later.............must be a dangerous war zone
    Yes Turkey and greece are warzones.

Estimates are that Turkey is providing for 2 mio refugees already and Greece? Really? A country on the brink to bankrupcy should have no problem in providing for Refugees, i mean, Germany can´t but yeah uhm what?
    Mayhem you are way out of your depth and talk absolutely baseless, farfetched bullshit.

Turkey lets them figth for their own and dates work permits to 2020.
    They don't even have enough food in the camps there in germany everbody gets a flat longterm and wellfare.

How can people like slant and you be so out of touch even staytuned to some degree.
    Did you buy into that permanent welcome stuff with the tearjerker images or what?
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2015-10-08 at 11:34 PM.

Here are some quotes from a man many people think as one of THE smart men of the earth.

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."

"If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well." (for Slant on regards to PhD)

"A clever man solves a problem. A wise person avoids it."

"If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts."

All of those can be applied to almost everything in life and it will stand true. So why does common sense seem to run away when it comes to political decisions in regards of prosperity and stability of the EU countries?

You do realise how this sounds like coming from a random dude on an internet forum, right? You literally just shat on PhD titles all over the world. You must be some hell of a smart cookie to pull that off without sounding ignorant by default. I'm not going to start a penis contest with your intellect, but you really don't mean what you just said... I do realise that there are dunces even with PhD titles, but POLITICAL LEADERS OF STRONG COUNTRIES are usually not idiots. Especially not when they're responsible for the economic success of their country in a time when everyone else was just running around wailing like a baby, waving arms stupidly and being generally helpless...
    Thing is I have nothing to prove. I am just telling you my experience. I work in software development, somebody throwing university degrees or PhDs around based on my experience is most likely a moron. If you are good, you present yourself with your work, not your degrees. Throwing around degrees are for ppl who haven't done anything. And the capable ppl are not doing it. You were doing it for the politicians in question in the post I replied to, as if having a degree or PhD validated their choices by default.

Truth be told. I imagine Angela Merkel is a very smart woman. Way above generic PhD or university degree claimers, but even ppl smart as her make mistakes. It may be that it's only possible to judge in hindsight, but mistakes are mistakes. As for other politicians of Germany that make mistakes, I imagine a lot of them are morons despite their degrees.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

That, in no way, answered my question.

But whatever. The solution would have been not to wave them through from Hungary and increase the pressure in the EU to distribute more of them. Refugees also shouldn't get a single cent but only food, clothes and a bed until they get the asylum status.
    Reform the asylum procedure and do it like Switzerland after 48 hours you get deported by plane if the status is denied.

I am tired of illegal immigrants doing whatever they want. There needs to be a harsh crackdown by completely removing ANY gain apart from safety. Every other god damn country on this planet is able to not let 1.5 million people in.
    You did not ask a question. Instead you insulted my intelligence.

We are in the process of changing regulation to only give them food, clothes and a bed. We've done so for months by now. I posted it really early in this thread already. So you're late on that one. How do you intend to process everyone in 48h and deport them by plane? Do you have an idea how expensive that is? You're talking about deporting several thousand people per plane on a daily basis. Again an example of an internet armchair strategist making grand statements without having to worry about the actual consequences.

Illegal immigrants doing what they want? This is not about illegal immigrants. This is about refugees, you're slipping again and mixing two entirely different situations together. You're actually putting illegal immigrants (criminals) in one pot with recognised refugees. That doesn't work. But even if you're talking about refugees... a crackdown? Like what, riot police and give them the stick for... sitting in an abandoned warehouse doing nothing?

15+ Year Old Account
    See, here´s a problem, first you have to take a look at who´s fleeing. Because not all of the refugees are syrians, iraqis or afghans and secondly do you seriously think they just went "bye, i´m off"?

The very same things happened in WW2 and other wars when families sent the ones away that could survive the trip in hope for them living a better life.

Deleted

L2think please:

-cultures are massively different from Syria to Germany. Turkey and Syria is much closer
    -turkey has no welfare state and doesn't provide the same things
    -turkey probably is a lot more strict about their laws

etc.

You cannot compare this.

Deleted
    Germany won't deport 100ks of refugees there is no precedence and not the necessary commitment.
    They will do a little posturing and that was it. Mass deportations never happend.

Are you writing fiction again? You people you are so idealistic and out of touch that it hurts my brain.

Claiming germany has no soft spot for WWII and then using it himself as emotional cudgel do you people have one ounce of integrity.
    If the right suceeds I will blame you reality distanced people more then the violent, rappist individuals among the refugees.

You absolutely overdo it in your bullshit.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2015-10-08 at 11:39 PM.

Deleted
    You did not ask a question. Instead you insulted my intelligence.

We are in the process of changing regulation to only give them food, clothes and a bed. We've done so for months by now. I posted it really early in this thread already. So you're late on that one. How do you intend to process everyone in 48h and deport them by plane? Do you have an idea how expensive that is? You're talking about deporting several thousand people per plane on a daily basis. Again an example of an internet armchair strategist making grand statements without having to worry about the actual consequences.

Illegal immigrants doing what they want? This is not about illegal immigrants. This is about refugees, you're slipping again and mixing two entirely different situations together. You're actually putting illegal immigrants (criminals) in one pot with recognised refugees. That doesn't work. But even if you're talking about refugees... a crackdown? Like what, riot police and give them the stick for... sitting in an abandoned warehouse doing nothing?
    They are ALL illegal immgrants since they passed several safe countries before getting to Germany.

Secondly I don't care how expensive it is. This isn't about money. People who have no right to an asylum status need to get the fuck out here and never come back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mayhem you are way out of your depth and talk absolutely baseless, farfetched bullshit.

Turkey lets them figth for their own and dates work permits to 2020.
    They don't even have enough food in the camps there in germany everbody gets a flat longterm and wellfare.

How can people like slant and you be so out of touch even staytuned to some degree.
    Did you buy into that permanent welcome stuff with the tearjerker images or what?
    And your solution is to send even more people to Turkey? Anything about Greece?

Deleted
    And your solution is to send even more people to Turkey? Anything about Greece?
    No my solution would be stop giving them asylum in germany.

Enough is enough 1.5 million up to 4-5 million with reunion that is more than a fair share let the world life up to it can't do more.

15+ Year Old Account
    L2think please:

-cultures are massively different from Syria to Germany. Turkey and Syria is much closer
    -turkey has no welfare state and doesn't provide the same things
    -turkey probably is a lot more strict about their laws

etc.

You cannot compare this.
    I´m not even comparing this, i think it´s a ridiculous idea to send them back to turkey and greece.

Deleted

Enough is enough 1.5 million up to 4-5 million with reunion that is more than a fair share let the world life up to it can't do more.
    And the benefits for granted asylums needs to be slashed too. We need to cut them as low as possible so people do not leech from our tax money.

15+ Year Old Account

I don´t know why you´re repeating these numbers when they´re a) estimates and b) far from what the bmfa states.