Trinket question!

Hello again! In lieu of anything better, I've been using Chipped Soul Prism off of Kazzak. I know DSI and SoC are both way better, but I don't have access to H SoC atm and I have a normal version of DSI already so I need a second trinket.

Last night I picked up H Unblinking Gaze of Sethe. Chipped Soul Prism gives +187 of every secondary and int, while Sethe gives +436 int plus the proc. However, the positional requirement of the damage component of the proc is tough at best. Which trinket should I be using until I can get SoC? I'm leaning toward Sethe (unless I manage to get IRP, which I think is undisputed best in lieu of DSI and SoC?) for the raw int, but would love a veteran boomkin's opinion!

Deleted
    My Opinion, go for the Prism, you dont have SoC so the difference in stat priority for you is miniscule at best, I had Heroic WF Gaze of Sethe and I decided to roll back to Mythic Oregorger trinket. The "beam" that comes out of Sethe is so small and thin that it belongs to a two dimensional platformer game, not a 3D MMORPG.

on some fights like assault even normal soc is really good, but for fights like gorefiend(except Mythic), reaver and kormrok CSP is way better then some starfall proccs.