Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Always mounts.....world of mountcraft seems legit

Somemething for free

Quote Originally Posted by odinslayer View Post
    ah cry me a river you retarded fucks, boohoo we don't have a similar in game mount, boohoo i want something like that for free!, geez am buying that shit if it costs 1000 bucks its so fucking majestic O_O

You paying our subs now? Playing game for us? Buying expansion for us? I shudder to think what kind of job you do that requires this kind of enlightened thinking..

I'm personally not Canadian, but I know a bunch of people who've been wanting a moose mount since the day they hit 60 and started farming rep and gold for mounts (before riding skill was even put in). Good move to make some money and piss some people off.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond View Post
    You paying our subs now? Playing game for us? Buying expansion for us? I shudder to think what kind of job you do that requires this kind of enlightened thinking..
    i don't know what the meaning of you putting that part of what i said in bold, but don't you want something like that in-game for free? lol you people have been eating our ears with boars skins for 9 months, you don't like the freaking mount just DON'T BUY IT, crying on forums has been a social part of you people for some time now and that's not fun at all.
    Only God Can Judge Me

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    People who don't give a fucking shit about farming fucking retarded apexis crystals? Yep, those.
    I specifically said I did not farm them. They were a consequence of me doing other things

You'll get at least 150k apexis crystals just by doing enough of the Tanaan dailies to satisfy the rep requirements of the flight achievement. Even more if you get the reps up to exalted. Add in all the other sources all over the place and you'll have more than you'll know what to do with.
    Signature not found

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunguska View Post
    Is this what the 13€ a month goes to? The 'priviledge' of being able to buy a 20€ in-game mount?
    wait, you are still actually paying for this game sub fees??
    i barely farm anything and i easily can pay for the tokens in gold...

havent paid for this game since tokens got released

the apexis event is by far the weakest of all bonus events!

change the reward and we play it!

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    The poll shows nicely (IMHO) what different player types MMO C has compared to the general players.

Of all players, 9% have the Corrupted Dread Raven - but of the MMO C players, over 30% have it.
    You will get NO moose mount as long as there is moose in store

see there is like 5 different colors of fey dragon and ravagers in draenor and we cant get them because it would be bad for bli$$erd store

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, gonna need that moose mount, and set hearthstone in Grizzly Hills
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that mount is beautiful but..... For the life of me I can't work out why it can fly, it's totally unnecessary and makes it look pretty silly : /

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch0s View Post
    I think that mount is beautiful but..... For the life of me I can't work out why it can fly, it's totally unnecessary and makes it look pretty silly : /
    It is Rudolf the reindeer ind disguise

Oh, that moose is majestic!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunguska View Post
    Is this what the 13€ a month goes to? The 'priviledge' of being able to buy a 20€ in-game mount?
    Or you could be like myself and not spend the money to purchase these mounts from the store in the first place. People bitch about these mounts being in the store and Blizzard continuing to put them in there. Yet, if people simply did not purchase the damn things in the first place, they would be less likely to keep putting them into the store.

I have so many mounts at this point, that the few that I actually still don't have after years of grinding for them feel far more special to me, than throwing $25 out the window on pixels, just so I can ride around on the mount for a couple weeks and then it never see the light of day again. As long a the demand is there Blizzard is still going to create these mount for the cash shop. If so many are so bent on this happening, then they need to stop priming the pump and buying these mounts from the shop. Sadly, that is never going to happen, so the people bitching about are completely wasting their time.

- - - Updated - - -

People who don't give a fucking shit about farming fucking retarded apexis crystals? Yep, those.
    I don't bother to go farm apexis anymore, between the shipyard and the garrison mission I get enough per week to buy at least 3 to 4 empowered's to upgrade the 675 item. I do the initial daily to get the oil barrel on every character to keep them supplied with a constant amount of them. I got everything done in Tanaan in the first two to three weeks of the patch doing and barely even step foot in there on an alt now. Garrison as a whole give enough crystals to keep the characters full of them weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    the apexis event is by far the weakest of all bonus events!

change the reward and we play it!
    The reward is okay for something that you do along the way while doing dailies anyway.

is that guy trying to say nagrand when he says naygrund

It's a really epic moose mount that will remain epic until about 5 minutes after its added to the shop, by which point you will log in to the game to be surrounded by hundreds of them and think of them as stupid.

Shame. It should be a rep reward or something.

Its all a Roose! Hope you see what i did there... mixture of Reindeer and Moose! Also a play on words on Ruse

Full Definition of RUSE
    : a wily subterfuge
    as taken from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ruse

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalOS View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean. it was always 150k on live.
    ON the original PTR version it was 500k simply for testing but went to 150k very early in testing as they found that was a number that people would reach around the time they would have the rep.

The funny thing is if you even bothered with Pathfinder you got more than enough Apexis Crystals to buy the Raven.

5 million and a half Moose mount buyed through the store incoming!