Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    QM queues have been totally out of hand since they changed the Matchmaking algorithms a couple of patches ago, mine shot up from a 2-3 mins to 6+ regularly regardless of who I try playing. My advice would be to grab a book to read while you wait, just don't forget to check back every minute or so, otherwise you'll miss the start of the game.
    You know ... there is something terribly wrong when you get the advice of "reading a good book while you wait for a game to open up" or as in Hearthstone "don't play rated the first 8 days of the month...".

When you have to wait half as long as a fight lasts sometimes, there is something that doesn't "fit".

Whether it is the number of players thumbling down (most of the time HOTS is not even in the top 15 of Twitch TV and certainly not in the neighbourhood of DOTA 2 or LOL) or if it is due to the algorithms being used: the waiting time is MUCH too long for an unforgiven crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    or as in Hearthstone "don't play rated the first 8 days of the month...".
    I think the answer to this is "Get better at the game".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I think the answer to this is "Get better at the game".
    For hearthstone it's less "better at the game" as it's "get better cards".

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    For hearthstone it's less "better at the game" as it's "get better cards".
    Which should happen automatically if you actually play enough to get noticably better at the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Which should happen automatically if you actually play enough to get noticably better at the game.
    Getting good cards as a free player vs a paying player isn't the same at all. They dump a ton of real life money day one of new content and they get all the cards. Free players? Good luck getting half that in a few months. I won't even say it's pay2win. It's pay to compete. Without the latest cards and the constant power creep, you shouldn't even bother playing.

Sometimes I get unreasonably long waits in queues in QM, seems like a bug? Or an inconsistency in the number of people playing. I occasionally delist and relist and get a shorter queue. This may be 100% my imagination though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last nights queue (21:30-22 CET) my queue on support/assassin and warrior all were in 1-2minutes.
    just bugged sometimes I guess.

Deleted
    Could of course also be that people are just fed up playing against other people and would rather run vs. A.I. games. I've been doing a bunch of those, and checking people's profiles there are some really high level players there.

Why play quick matches against asshole players when you can play vs A.I.?

so they may have fixed this issue, you can no longer complete quests VS A.I

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Although I'm laughing at the attempt to make this into a "THIS GAME IS DEAD" thread
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Typical reaction and then people wonder why on line play sucks with such dudes populating it.
    And now he's trying to turn it into a "The community is shit" thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    so they may have fixed this issue, you can no longer complete quests VS A.I
    I find that hard to believe. Got proof ?
    otherwise I will try myself tonight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Getting good cards as a free player vs a paying player isn't the same at all. They dump a ton of real life money day one of new content and they get all the cards. Free players? Good luck getting half that in a few months. I won't even say it's pay2win. It's pay to compete. Without the latest cards and the constant power creep, you shouldn't even bother playing.
    I stopped playing Hearthstone for this reason.

Been playing every night since Karazhim came out. Been mostly playing Tyrande/Valla, but I had some 2-3 minutes queues (for the first time ever) as Malfurion. Probably due to the time (3am GMT) and the class that I chose.

AKA it's due to a number of factors. People leaving isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    I find that hard to believe. Got proof ?
    otherwise I will try myself tonight.
    well, i can't confirm but this morning when I tried - quests were unable to be completed vs AI. I have just re-checked, and now quests can be completed Vs AI.... bizzare