Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm a middle-aged math teacher with no combat training of any kind. The average Ronda Rousey fan could kick my butt.
    Could she beat you in a math competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Absolutely.

How is this a question? "Could this world-class professional fighters beat you in a fight?", lol. Being born a man only takes you so far..
    Well, in my case, I was a Junior Olympic wrestler, and wrestled for 6 years in college ( and I taught wrestling at college )..... plus I am double her weight. If I was fortunate to get on top of her, she would have to deal with 270 pounds of weight.... not anywhere close to the weight she fights at. I'm not basing my thoughts on it on being a man, but more like physics.

That said, I still give her an 85% chance of kicking my butt.

Deleted
    She'd came in like a wrecking ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakalib View Post
    Gorillas have freightening strength in their arms.
    Doesn't help when you're busy shagging sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Doesn't help when you're busy shagging sheep
    Why would a gorilla do that?

While i have watched 100+ hours of MMA, i somehow doubt that translates into me beating the best woman in the sport.. If i could last maybe 10 seconds i'd be happy

I think winter blossom would lose against Tilli.

Deleted
    Most certainly, she would kick my butt.

I don't have nearly enough arm strength and have a slim, tall build. I lack fighting experience so my only chance would be 'dirty', but that tends not to work as well on professional/experienced fighters.

I might have a chance to outrun her, though.

Deleted
    not a clue who she is, but her name is scary. so probably yes

Quote Originally Posted by Jakalib View Post
    Why would a gorilla do that?
    Because he's a gorilla from Wales

He'll if I were so lucky to even have her in my presence let alone kick my ass would be a blessing.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Umm, yes. That bitch could kill me with one punch.

She would destroy me....
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-08-24 at 01:03 PM.

Deleted
    Yes; and I would enjoy all of the 5 sec of it!

I probably would. We're the same height and weight, but I'm weak.
    At least I crafted a fairer matchup than the op.

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Because he's a gorilla from Wales
    Even the poor gorillas? -,-

Deleted
    Hm, I work out and am in decent shape. So purely from a strenght perspective I should have the advantage. She has far more fighting experience and training.

So I guess it would really come down to whether I manage to actually hit her/get my hands on her. Otherwise quite likely yes.

I'm 6'1" around 235 and I work out. I have black belts in Tai Kwan Do and Aikido. She would absolutely annihilate me, no question about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    Ok, for me, I would say "maybe".

I'm 270 pounds and I would be hard for her to manipulate. Plus, while not a pro, I did wrestle in Junior Oylmpics.

But I'm also 53 years old, and out of shape at this point.... so I could see her giving me a good beat down.... unless I was lucky enough to wrestle my way into the right position to stop her martial arts skills.

Probability she wins: 85%
    Probability I win: 15%
    How is that a maybe?

Ofcourse she would kick my butt. I have no fighting background whatsoever. Having some more pounds on her and more muscle won't help me whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PostGG View Post

She would destroy....
    I have a feeling that is what it would be like with almost everyone who says they have a chance to beat her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Girls have 50% less upper body strength than men, so I doubt it.
    This is true, however Ronda is a grown woman, and not a girl. This is also a general statement, and will vary greatly on a case-by-case basis and largely irrelevant to the presented scenario. If you were to compare the average man on the street to a female olympic athlete the difference in relative strength is much smaller, because training. She is also a skilled professionally trained fighter, which obviously would not be a factor in any way, obviously.

Deleted
    I probably would. We're the same height and weight, but I'm weak.

ooh, MMO-C cat fights? lets get this started!