Page 1 of 46
... LastLast

Be Honest: Could Ronda Rousey kick your butt?

Ok, for me, I would say "maybe".

I'm 270 pounds and I would be hard for her to manipulate. Plus, while not a pro, I did wrestle in Junior Oylmpics.

But I'm also 53 years old, and out of shape at this point.... so I could see her giving me a good beat down.... unless I was lucky enough to wrestle my way into the right position to stop her martial arts skills.

Probability she wins: 85%
    Probability I win: 15%

Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.

She would break my arm in like 11 seconds.
    Hi Sephurik

Is that the tranny fighter

I think two of her wouldn't beat one klitchko.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any guy on here who says no in living in a fantasy land. She has been trained and honed to fight and the best most people on this forum could muster is a drunken bar fight.

Having said that, yes she could destroy me and I would love every second of it too. Dating her would be like that episode of Family Guy wher Lois takes martial arts and starts kicking everyones ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely.

How is this a question? "Could this world-class professional fighters beat you in a fight?", lol. Being born a man only takes you so far..

Without a doubt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    She would break my arm in like 11 seconds.

11? Don't flatter yourself

Yeah, she'd trainwreck me

Deleted
    I used to think i could kick any female fighters ass but honestly, she would totally wreck me even if i started training again. Standing up or lying down wouldn't matter.

However i think a large but untrained brawler could probably beat her as physics would not be in her favor. Women are also much much more prone to getting knocked down because the have less protection around their brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, even with the little bit of Ju-Jitsu I took when I was younger, I would be destroyed in seconds.

She is an Olympic Judo wrestler, and a professional UFC fighter. She would kick the crap out of 98% of the posters here.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Girls have 50% less upper body strength than men, so I doubt it.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2015-08-24 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Women are also much much more prone to getting knocked down because the have less protection around their brain.
    Yes their skulls are too full of brainmatter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Yes, even with the little bit of Ju-Jitsu I took when I was younger, I would be destroyed in seconds.

She is an Olympic Judo wrestler, and a professional UFC fighter. She would kick the crap out of 98% of the posters here.
    The physical advantage would've to be so enormous that technique doesn't matter I think this ratio is not reached for most people here.

10+ Year Old Account
    No she could not! I'm very good at running away!
    Arukas

10+ Year Old Account
    Without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Lol no she's a girl...
    Even I would take you, sweetie

Probably not to be honest. I'm 6'2, been going to the gym for years, and am particularly strong because of it. I used to box, and while it was a hobby, it taught me to fight. Her style of fighting tends to be to overwhelm her opponent enough to have them let their guard down, and then strike with a submission move. Two problems with that: I do not think a person that size or strength could overwhelm me with brute force. The other problem would be her putting me into submission moves. A lot of her arm locks depend on her using her strength and leverage to put her opponents into odd positions. This would really not be possible with someone who was significantly stronger.

Edit: I know that there are many instances in UFC of a weaker guy getting a much stronger person into submission, but the strength difference between big guy and small fit guy are much smaller than big guy and small fit woman.
    Last edited by grimsanta; 2015-08-24 at 12:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Ooh la la!

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Gorillas have freightening strength in their arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a middle-aged math teacher with no combat training of any kind. The average Ronda Rousey fan could kick my butt.