Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Max cooking
    Max First aid
    Max fishing
    Garrisson (Yeah I know but there's a port to stormshield and from there to all big cities)
    Grind all the pvp talents asap
    start getting some rep
    silver proving grounds for that one time I might do a dungeon
    Get primary professions
    Get to know the class, the 2 specs learn how they work and master demon Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by scormac View Post
    I'm still waiting on all the class changes to decide what my main will be (shaman paladin warlock deathknight or maybe demon hunter)
    after that I lvld that I will gear up whatever I choose first before i go do old content n stuff
    Awww....I find it cute you think there will be changes to shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    Silver proving grounds as both tank and DPS. I'm guessing that they'll put a decent starter 110-weapon as a reward.
    After that: Grind flying pre-requisites, help guildies that are still leveling by tanking dungeons, do random heroic dungeons if the rewards are neat - that sort of thing.

My guild usually takes a good while to ding max and get the raid team going, so there's no rush after I've dinged.
    Why would they give you a weapon at max lvl, when we get our artifacts in the first zone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Why would they give you a weapon at max lvl, when we get our artifacts in the first zone.
    I officially
    loathe your sig :/

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Yes, that is completely correct. I should learn to use the term "relic", since that's what we'll be getting instead of weapon drops.
    "Decent starter 110-relic" then

Delete it and then laugh at all the DH trying to find places in raids/RBGs/Arenas and complaining when they aren't accepted.

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will play one as one of my "core" characters, max when I can and try to get good at the class but I don't expect to be accepted into raids or anything until the next expansion whenb the influx/stigma/condescension among other classes wears off like with DK.

Hm, for Old World Content? I'm honestly not sure. I am not 100% sure how the game is going to handle me after going after old models, so for example, how would one of the Blood Fang recolors look on a demon hunter? What's the point of having sick tats bruh if I am not gonna be able to show off my sick tats bruh, you know what I mean?

But I definitely think there's a real possibility I go transmog hunting. We'll also have to see where I am in terms of mounts at that point -- Demon Hunter might become my new mount hunter.