Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    When I think of reddit I think of a bunch of fat naked nerds wearing fedoras sitting in a circle jerking eachother off. Not sure why any company would want to be associated with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by deeyar View Post
    Reddit as a majority and when you look at the front page it's filled with beta leftists ideology (just like these forums). So by going on their or on these forums you're just being told that (for example) gay propaganda is very wonderful and we should all accept it!! So of course we don't get exposed to both sides of the argument on reddit/mmo-champion etc. Read news stories on these forums and you will notice that it's just a big circle jerk for leftists. For example on the Ukraine crisis, about transgender issues or whatever. But then again what do you expect when the majority of these people watch my little pony

For example last time I read this story on reddit about a guy having surgeries to look like Justin Bieber and died or whatever (can't remember exactly). Everyone was calling him an idiot saying he wasn't mentally stable in the first place etc. But if you read a story about a guy having a surgery to look like a female, they praise him say oo its totally fine he wants to be a female. No consistency in their arguments
    The fact that you don't see the difference between someone wanting to look like someone else (for whatever factor) and someone wanting to express how they feel they are gender oriented makes me only assume that you have no idea what you're talking about.

A man taking steps to turn his body into a woman (and vice versa, yes it exists) is exceedingly different and far more socially acceptable than a man trying to look like a pop stars doppleganger.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deeyar View Post
    no, I could care less what you do behind your closed doors, meaning I have nothing wrong with gays I just don't like gay propaganda and the LGBT movement, I think it's degenerate.
    Yes, how dare they not hide away behind closed doors - and try to get equal rights. Those mean people and their agenda!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Nonsense. It's absolutely reactionary. There's an endless wave of "feminists are so stupid" and "OMG THESE SAVAGES ARE RIOTING AGAIN IN BALTIMORE! GO USA! GO COPS, SHOOT THEM ALL!" posts on the frontpage too. Calling that 'leftist' is just pure dishonesty, it doesn't get more braindead reactionary than Reddit's frontpage.
    Reddit's weird in that both what you and he said are simultaneously true. There are liberally-inclined subreddits, reactionary subreddits, and the site as a whole tends to average out in a strange flavor of libertarian-anarchism with a reactionary bent, mostly because Reddit seems to have taken it upon itself to be the opposite number to Tumblr (which, again, has both left- and right-leaning users, including a small but notable white-supremacist community, but the site as a whole tends towards liberal activism).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!