Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Oh yes, I'm aware.

Stupid laws, those ones.

It's Alabama.
    Well, unlike the federal government, states cant simply tack on a few 0's and shuffle money around between accounts to pay their bills. Hence the reason for those laws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    Well, unlike the federal government, states cant simply tack on a few 0's and shuffle money around between accounts to pay their bills. Hence the reason for those laws.
    Wait, so you mean that most states -aren't- capable of appropriating enough funds to support their populations at a first world standard?

Mmm. Victory is sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wait, so you mean that most states -aren't- capable of appropriating enough funds to support their populations at a first world standard?

Mmm. Victory is sweet.
    No, its more about how its spent than how much is spent. When for example it takes 10+ dollars to get a hamburger on AMTRAK (and still operating at a loss btw) that's similar to one that's on the McDonalds dollar menu, your not allocating funds properly.

Mmm. Victory is sweet.
    You have yet to win a single thing, except for being the most passive aggressive poster on mmo-champ.

Kudos?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    I believe it is also where you get your ID. I remember watching a program some years ago that claimed that many poor people don't vote because they can't afford the time off to go down to the DMV.
    Most local county agencies have ID as well, for free.

Because profit motive encourages a reduction in quality and service.
    This is the dumbest statement ever. Someone is straight up indoctrinated.