Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Does that lye soap take off dirt good? I have to use dial 2-3 times to get the grease and rust off myself.
    If you want to remove grease and dirt, the best soap is Lava (it contains pumice, the same thing as a pumice stone used to exfoliate skin or to clean grout). I haven't tried the lye soap for heavy duty cleaning. For day to day cleaning my skin is a lot better.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    I have found that vinegar does everything, toothpaste, shampoo, enema, delicious drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cologne: Stetson, but I rarely use it.

Deodorant: Old Spice

Face Scrub: Fuller's Earth Clay

Hair Gel: Got2b Glued Spiking Glue

Lotion: Mountain Rose Herbs

Mouthwash: I brush my teeth every morning

Razor: Gillette Mach 3 Turbo

Soap: Whatever's on sale

Shampoo & Conditioner: I don't use this

Shaving Gel: Edge Whatever's on sale

Toilet Paper: Whatever's on sale

Toothpaste: Whatever's on sale

Toothbrush: Whatever the dentist gives me

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I swear these forums are getting weirder every day. Like I will go through the trouble of finding images of my toiletries and post them here. I shave, I wash, I shower, I brush my teeth

Bugger off
    This is a thread for people to brag about what odd or expensive things they use in the bathroom.

10+ Year Old Account
    tar soap /10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Do you shop groceries at Lidl?
    Lidl has Suave?
    And no Lidl in the US by now.
    They want to start though.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2015-08-31 at 11:36 AM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    My stuff is all less than $7.00 and none of it is "odd".
    You're probably the exception as Sauve is bottom of the barrel cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Lidl has Suave?
    And no Lidl in the US by now.
    They want to start though.
    Lidl for w/e reason has a lot of bad rep, and yet it has products that are of higher quality than a lot of stores. Guess its the "walmart factor", poorer people shop there therefor it must be shit. Some brands arent great, but some seem to have really good quality stuff, like... Cien? spanish brand, on lab tests their stuff was as good or better than most off-the-shelf skincare, for a lot cheaper.

Anyway my list:

Shampoo/conditioner: A cleansing conditioner - its a conditioner that removes oil/dirty, stopped using shampoos regularly and switched to that, sometimes do use a volumizing shampoo. Really good results, was surprised... they werent kidding.

Body wash: Aleppo soap, lot less redness and a lot smoother skin than with normal soap/wash. Bit of a pain to use as it doesnt foam much.

Make my own face wash based of coconut oil then wash with soap or buy something at Lush. Moisturizer use ... i have no idea what its called, some moisturizer with SPF 15 and toner?

Exfoliant: make my own sugar-based scrub, with a loofah and its fine.

Mouth wash and floss, and chew some xylitol candy.

Toilet paper: w/e is soft, wash it afterwards anyway if at home. Bidets are far more hygienic.

Dont use colognes.

Dont perspirate much at all, but if need an anti-prespirant use Nivea stress protect... spending a bit of my youth at festivals taught me its one of the best for that purpose >_>.

Er, think i got it all?
    Well, and some face masks i make.