Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    So there we go, flying is announced and available for WOD. No one who loves the game really cared yet we had to make poll after poll, all of which were 70-75% in favour of flying never coming near this game again.

They bring it in, expecting (yet resigning to) many comments and nada.

In short and to conclude (as many of us have said) flying has nothing to do with this expansion being bad. Also, flying has nothing to do with making the better. Ground mounts are where it's at. Some zones (raids in places or a dungeon) ok for flying though, ok with that but not the world.
    ok i find the last anti flyer, but for you...

FU! we have won!

we can fly!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblia View Post
    So blizzard fucked up ROYALLY on Assram. Does blizzard fix the problem, NOPE! Does blizzard decide to make the best of situation and try to make Assram as painless as possible. NOPE. Instead they completely lay the blame on the players and as such penalize the playerbase... Talk about telling your customers to FUCK OFF!

'Ashran
    Ashran now has a deserter mechanic. Upon entering, players receive a 5-minute buff called Ashran Tour of Duty. If the player leaves an Ashran match before this buff expires, a 10-minute debuff called Recreant will be applied that prevents entry into another Ashran match.'

People were entering and leaving because they did not want to sit for hours literally HOURS! being camped and killed. So what does blizzard do, THEY PENALIZE the player again.

'Hey Valued Customer, We fucked up on Assram but FUCK YOU! We are going to make you pay for our fucking mistakes as per our culture and company policy, ROLF at all of you'

Dear lord what a fucking crap culture at that company.
    If you cant manage to last 5mins in ashran then you have issues. And if you cant last 5mins and leave why does the dam debuff matter as you left, if you couldnt last 5mins to start with your not going to re queue after you leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Yeah, that'll happen. Good luck with that.
    Agree 10 million is not enough , this movie will create a hype and there will be a huge flow of new players lets say 5 million .
    Then all the old wow players (special snowflakes) will want too get back in too show off infront of their new audience .
    So atleast 15 to 20 million players 1 month after movie releases worldwide . Servers will crash and blizz will nerf the movie or the game will blow up .

Going to be really curious on the timewalking dungeon drop rates of yet another new currency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atlanta Metropolitan area, the north side (technically Cartersville, GA)
    I've always felt WoTLK was the best overall expansion and watching the video for the new moose mount reminded me that it has the best music, too. The theme from Grizzly Hills was always one of my favorites. I actually have the soundtrack to that XPAC just because it's so good. Might need to run around that zone for a bit, just for nostalgic reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    ok i find the last anti flyer, but for you...

FU! we have won!

we can fly!
    Do you really think that Blizz changed their mind at the last minute, and that it was because of player pressure? You didn't notice that the majority of Tanaan was designed to keep you grinding rep and achievements in order to earn flying?

The whole thing was planned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    Do you really think that Blizz changed their mind at the last minute, and that it was because of player pressure? You didn't notice that the majority of Tanaan was designed to keep you grinding rep and achievements in order to earn flying?

The whole thing was planned.
    Daww, will your next post be about chemtrails? Don't forget your tinfoil hat

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Daww, will your next post be about chemtrails? Don't forget your tinfoil hat
    Dawwww that's cute, he thinks obvious design intentions are conspiracy theories. Adowable.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkurbs View Post
    "If you have earned Draenor Pathfinder, you will finally be able to fly in Draenor! Don't forget to take your Soaring Skyterror out for a spin. "

Hell yea.....oh wait I don't care anymore and you've lost my sub for the remaining 10 months of this expansion /slapslapslap
    You care enough to write this though ^.^

Man that is a whole lot of patch notes that leads to exactly 0 new content being implemented in game. What exactly does Activision do with those pools of money that they are swimming in?

I'm surprised they didn't just call this 6.3 since it probably adds more than 6.1 did. LOL.

/cry i wanted my moose mount >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    just flew around my garrison ... so glad i didn't unsub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgdFSL2A02U

10+ Year Old Account
    Logged in, flew around Garrison and Ashran, started my weekly 675 missions (Cinder Pup and 2 Ogre Caches), and logged out. Back to EQ2 TLE #NOSTALGIA

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Dawwww that's cute, he thinks obvious design intentions are conspiracy theories. Adowable.
    The real story was so much more believable than any conspiracy theory. Two camps internally pulling in different directions. When flying finally gets greenlit, low and behold the non-flying faction has taken shortcuts in world design that now matter and must be fixed. Moral: leadership has to be faster and more decisive if they don't want unintended delays.

Whatever. I'll just never get flying in WoD. I can't be bothered to hunt for treasures or grind reps to earn something AGAIN that I've had for years. That's not content, that's just throwing something tedious at your players to take up their time in an otherwise light expansion that hardly justified the price tag. If this meta was for something new, that would be fine. What am I going to do when I get flying anyways in WoD, fly between my Garrison and Shipyard faster? Yawn.

- Don't have imagination to play the game, makes the conclusion that flying is useless.

Durr hurr!

First thing I'mma do after I have gone to the actual SPIRE in Spires of Arak, is get all those treasures I couldn't be arsed with before. Then I'mma do Archaeology, park characters at the 2 final mount rares I have yet to find and start hunting rares in Tanaan since I won't be reduced to flight paths and running through packs of mobs to get to the rares just to find them dead anymore. Should also finish up all the bonus objectives that I didn't bother with.

Pet battles will also ensue, I shall do them all! And from now on I will level characters through treasure hunting and bonus objectives/exploration alone! Especially looking forward to never having to hearth back to the Garrison on account of my character being stuff in areas between 2 cliffs and a building that SHOULDN'T be a trap but is due to crappy design.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    First thing I'mma do after I have gone to the actual SPIRE in Spires of Arak, is get all those treasures I couldn't be arsed with before. Then I'mma do Archaeology, park characters at the 2 final mount rares I have yet to find and start hunting rares in Tanaan since I won't be reduced to flight paths and running through packs of mobs to get to the rares just to find them dead anymore. Should also finish up all the bonus objectives that I didn't bother with.

Pet battles will also ensue, I shall do them all! And from now on I will level characters through treasure hunting and bonus objectives/exploration alone! Especially looking forward to never having to hearth back to the Garrison on account of my character being stuff in areas between 2 cliffs and a building that SHOULDN'T be a trap but is due to crappy design.

Amen to this. I enjoyed being grounded early on, when it made you appreciate the overworld a bit more. But there's no excuse to hold out until the very last content patch before the drought between expansions. Maybe now I can finally do those activities that I enjoy but havent bothered with because simply getting to them is such a chore, like pet battles. Oh, and I can finally fill up my archaeology room. It's looking a little barren...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Going to be really curious on the timewalking dungeon drop rates of yet another new currency.
    5 badges per boss, 10 badges for completing random timewalking instance

and no, the event quest only gives chest and seal, no badges

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laciaty View Post
    5 badges per boss, 10 badges for completing random timewalking instance
    and no, the event quest only gives chest and seal, no badges
    5 and 10? That's way too pathetically low.