Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
16
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Brewmaster Darkrulerxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,345
    Are kids in this thread, who have never had any experience as a parent or who have kids, really going to bash a person for making a mistake and actually suggesting she should be arrested?

    God what the fuck is wrong with this community.

    the baby is fine

    PEOPLE. MAKE. MISTAKES.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I dont see how thats a strawman. I literally believe it to be a point to point comparison of the statement you where making. Care to elaborate?
    Instead of attacking my point, you attacked your own oversimplified version of it. Don't act as if you don't know. You clearly know what you're doing, and I'm having none of it!

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    Are kids in this thread, who have never had any experience as a parent or who have kids, really going to bash a person for making a mistake and actually suggesting she should be arrested?

    God what the fuck is wrong with this community.

    the baby is fine

    PEOPLE. MAKE. MISTAKES.
    Texting and driving is a mistake.

    Running a red light and tboning someone is a mistake.

    Shooting your gun in your backyard and hitting your neighbor is a mistake.

    So, why do we not forgive those people?

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    PEOPLE. MAKE. MISTAKES.
    Yes, and mistakes should be used as a learning experience. However, learning experiences don't have to be smooth. The harsher, the more effective.

    So as I said, her kids must go into foster. She's not fit to raise. Let her learn that.

  5. #105
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    40,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    Are kids in this thread, who have never had any experience as a parent or who have kids, really going to bash a person for making a mistake and actually suggesting she should be arrested?

    God what the fuck is wrong with this community.

    the baby is fine

    PEOPLE. MAKE. MISTAKES.
    Yeah, and people pay for their mistakes, and if the kids had wound up dead, hit by a car or god forbid something else happened because nobody expected a babyto be unattended, then this idiot and her brain dead husband, will probably still be pouring those tears out, making excuses.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  6. #106
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Bullshit, I do have the right to judge, hell you have the right to judge me, seriously that fucking phrase and line of thinking is over done, yes I have the right to judge, just as anybody else has the right to judge ME whether I agree with them or not.

    The question is whether or not that means anything, Yes I have made mistakes no doubt, and No I am not perfect, but then again I also PAID for those mistakes. Just as she needs to, I think any GUILT or shame she feels is well deserved if she is a decent person, unfortunately though, all I hear from this woman and her husband are excuses.

    The woman is lucky nothing happened to her kid, and I think most rational people are happy nothing happened either, but there are lessons that should be learned here, not just "Whoops!"
    you honestly make me sick. You sound like a supporter of the scarlet letter. She needs to be judged, and shamed publicly? Is that how you payed for your mistakes?

  7. #107
    Brewmaster Darkrulerxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Texting and driving is a mistake.

    Running a red light and tboning someone is a mistake.

    Shooting your gun in your backyard and hitting your neighbor is a mistake.

    So, why do we not forgive those people?
    illegal
    illegal
    illegal

    leaving your kid by accident without ill intent, is not illegal.

    bad comparisons

  8. #108
    What's there to be divided about? The mother made a mistake, but luckily everything went fine. Happy end, case closed.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    illegal
    illegal
    illegal

    leaving your kid by accident without ill intent, is not illegal.

    bad comparisons
    But, they are still mistakes. So, forgive them.

  10. #110
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,728
    Quote Originally Posted by beedeehee View Post
    Yes, and mistakes should be used as a learning experience. However, learning experiences don't have to be smooth. The harsher, the more effective.

    So as I said, her kids must go into foster. She's not fit to raise. Let her learn that.
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type. Seriously is that the kinda world you want to live in? I hope your ready for this online hate and bully culture you participate in to turn its fangs on you.

  11. #111
    Brewmaster Darkrulerxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,345
    Quote Originally Posted by beedeehee View Post
    Yes, and mistakes should be used as a learning experience. However, learning experiences don't have to be smooth. The harsher, the more effective.

    So as I said, her kids must go into foster. She's not fit to raise. Let her learn that.
    She is already being shamed enough from the internet alone with everything she is going through.

    i'd say she has already learned enough.

    leaving your kid un-attended for 40 minutes does NOT warrant for them to be removed from parental custody.

    Even if the baby was killed, it still wasn't done with ill-intent, it sucks it happened, but i still wouldn't judge her because it's not my place because i understand how hard it can be.

    apparently people don't.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type. Seriously is that the kinda world you want to live in? I hope your ready for this online hate and bully culture you participate in to turn its fangs on you.
    From NY, and willing to go against the 1st amendment because he disagrees with someone. Typical.

  13. #113
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,728
    Quote Originally Posted by beedeehee View Post
    Instead of attacking my point, you attacked your own oversimplified version of it. Don't act as if you don't know. You clearly know what you're doing, and I'm having none of it!
    Nope, I honestly have no idea. Im making a counter point and you gave up. Clearly shows alot more about you and the strength of your argument/character. Its so funny when internet tough guys throw their hands up and cry you broke the rules I adhere to for discussion so this discussion has ended. Yah... fine... it ended with you as the loser, who cannot rebut a singe point. A rank amature who has no business weaving words to create a cohesive point.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    She is already being shamed enough from the internet alone with everything she is going through.

    i'd say she has already learned enough.

    leaving your kid un-attended for 40 minutes does NOT warrant for them to be removed from parental custody.

    Even if the baby was killed, it still wasn't done with ill-intent, it sucks it happened, but i still wouldn't judge her because it's not my place because i understand how hard it can be.

    apparently people don't.
    Leaving your kid unattended for 5 minutes should be a felony. The fact that it isn't yet speaks volumes on how the government cares about its youth.

    There is no place for understanding when we're talking about attempted murder!

  15. #115
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,728
    Quote Originally Posted by beedeehee View Post
    From NY, and willing to go against the 1st amendment because he disagrees with someone. Typical.
    I was. making fun of you, not saying what I actually think should happen... are you serious right now... is this guy serious right now...

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Nope, I honestly have no idea. Im making a counter point and you gave up. Clearly shows alot more about you and the strength of your argument/character. Its so funny when internet tough guys throw their hands up and cry you broke the rules I adhere to for discussion so this discussion has ended. Yah... fine... it ended with you as the loser, who cannot rebut a singe point. A rank amature who has no business weaving words to create a cohesive point.
    So a counter point is a strawman? You have no business commenting on anyone's "debate strength".

  17. #117
    Brewmaster Darkrulerxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,345
    Quote Originally Posted by beedeehee View Post
    Leaving your kid unattended for 5 minutes should be a felony. The fact that it isn't yet speaks volumes on how the government cares about its youth.

    There is no place for understanding when we're talking about attempted murder!
    you're obviously trolling now

    Do you even know the definition of Attempted murder is? or even the legal definition of murder?

    i'm done with this cancerous thread.

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I was. making fun of you, not saying what I actually think should happen... are you serious right now... is this guy serious right now...
    Yeah, sure, back off now and make excuses when you're exposed.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Uh well speaking for myself I am a guy who wouldn't leave a kid in a shopping cart for 40mins, I am also a guy saying that if you shit out kids, without enough brain matter to have a plan for raising them, then maybe you should figure it the fuck out.

    You dont have kids, you havnt endured the months/years of sleeplessness, how can you be so certain? Seeing as you want to judge everyone Mall, why dont you just go over there and shoot her huh? That way she cant make the same mistake. May as well be the jury as well right?

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    you're obviously trolling now

    Do you even know the definition of Attempted murder is? or even the legal definition of murder?

    i'm done with this cancerous thread.
    Yeah, sure, run away when cornered.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •