Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Just give it a rest, bud.
    Hey, you are the one that brought up bias moderating and trying to slide in here talking about what generally happens, chiming in with the same bullshit that basically has been catered to on this forum as of late, but apparently according to the OP, it isn't being catered to enough.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Searched the forum (keywords black+white+racism):

http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=22507351

What I found:

-Donald Trump
    -A hole lot of bullshit "I'm scared of brown people"
    -A hole lot of non-lockedthreads, whining about "you can't talk about black on white racism".

What I didn't found:

- "White people are racists"
    - "I'm scared of white people"

My conclusion:

These kind of threads are whiny and bullcrap, make a thread about racism when there actually is an incident to talk about, not

"I hear that I shouldn't be a racists therefor lefties think that black people can't be racists"

Unless you actually have to deal with racism from other races, or feel that you are a discriminated white minority, don't fucking complain about how white people are opressed, because if you do, you are a cowardly douchebag without any spine whatsoever.

If you think whites are systematicly opressed, then find me some evidence of it, not "this white guy got beaten up".
    Last edited by mmoc013aca8632; 2015-08-31 at 03:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to lock this, since discussing moderation isn't allowed here, since it almost always devolves into bashing the moderator staff.

However, I'll make a few points on the way out.

Thread closures have nothing to do with the race of the perpetrators/victims. That isn't how this is done. The threads on Trayvon Martin's death, or Michael Brown's, happened because those were national news stories, and were a major focus in the media; that major focus meant that, if we locked the thread, we could be certain that another would crop up, because the issue was a current active news item. Posting local news stories or blogs about random minor crimes is not remotely comparable in context.

If you feel a post has been overlooked, please use the "report post" function. We do dig through those reports regularly, though our schedules sometimes mean it can take a day or two. I won't say we'll automatically agree that the post needs moderation, but we'll evaluate it in any case.