Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Problem is they're making a huge deal of black people being killed by cops, sure it's a problem and it needs to be looked into.

But black people can't even stop killing other black people in droves. And now they want to add cops onto this as well?
    Yeah well, this is not about black on black violence, so that's a topic for another time. If anyone really has an interest in defusing the situation and actually pulling out the rug under BLM, they could just answer to their complaints. I mean that Ferguson trial was kind of a farce, was it not? That police patrolling black neighbourhoods is almost exclusively white is just stupid... like actually physically painfully stupid. Even a child can see that. Give black dudes the badge, let them patrol black neighbourhoods (not their own, obviously) and then you'll see how blacks suddenly realise "Oh shit, I can't pull the race card anymore..."

I mean with some issues, I get the feeling that it's sheer stubborness giving them every excuse to think they're being discriminated. It doesn't cost anyone any pride to just acknowledge these idiocies, regardless of how "good" or "bad" the cops involved are.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    If the most solid complaint here is some people acted like entirely nonviolent assholes for 30 seconds ok.
    Let's not act like their message has no impact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Guess its ok to chant things about thugs getting gunned down too right? Right? Like the big mikey mikey brown that got shot down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Let's not act like their message has no impact.
    What impact was had by this?

What impact was had by this?
    The rise of cops being executed by blacks is on the rise, which seemingly happened at the same time this movement started it's rhetoric. Do we have direct cause and correlation? No we do not, but maybe I am wrong.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    The rise of cops being executed by blacks is on the rise, which seemingly happened at the same time this movement started it's rhetoric. Do we have direct cause and correlation? No we do not, but maybe I am wrong.
    You think Black Lives Matter is what is driving up the number of cops killed?

You think Black Lives Matter is what is driving up the number of cops killed?
    When you have a cause that people believe in, and they are chanting to kill cops, I would think it has some sort of impact. That's like saying the KKK's propaganda never really had any affect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to lock this, since we already have too many active threads on the subject. There's an active thread here if you want to contribute there.