View Poll Results: Age dating, and Agism, How old is too old, how, how young is too young?

Voters
217. This poll is closed
  • There is no such thing age is just a number unless they aren't old enough.

113 52.07%
  • I think anything more than 5 years apart

45 20.74%
  • I never had a problem with it, and I have been in a long term relationship with someone older.

20 9.22%
  • Other. Write below and share your experience.

39 17.97%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Does the average still bite the dust in their early 80's? Deteriorating looks is but one of many burdens of life.
    Well no. There's a debate about that since if you could be young forever you'd essentially live forever. Though not technically true since there's things like car accidents and etc that will kill you. Aging is the cause of death for 2/3 of all deaths in the world. For example the Mole Rate can't die from old age cause it doesn't age, and it also can't get cancer. But the mole rat lives on average for about 30 years cause something is going to crush it or eat it. The longer something lives the more likely something will kill it.

There's also menopause for women which won't go away unless we come up with a new technology to fix that. So even if a 80 year old looks 17 you won't be able to start a family with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't go for a girl who was meaningfully older than me. If I got to be older than say 27 (random and arbitrary because I haven't thought about it much), I'd start not going for women my own age either. I want a woman that wants to have children. End of story. If she is willing to wait to marry until she is old, that says children aren't a priority for her, and I can no longer really trust her to be a good mother.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8