Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    It is useless in the next xpac people just want to be done with WOD at this point
    For one the next xpac release date hasn't been announced yet. Plus I used my legendary cloak from MoP until level 100 and that i started doing heroic dungeons to replace it with an 630 an even. So how does a Legendary ring upgraded up to 795 can be useless. Poor argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    PvE side there's plenty of content, just not fufulling

Mythic Dungeons
    Timewalking events
    Tanaan Farming
    Raids
    Challenge Modes that are actually challenging
    Old Content farming
    Achievement hunting

If none of that fits you bill, then there is no content for you.

They've said that they split the development team right? Some working on the expansion after legion already. Hell legion was being worked on back when SoO was still current.
    What he says. At least someone knows how to understand what Blizzard is saying when they are saying things. And don't jump to conclusions like mad well fed children's that always wants more.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    playing a bit gw2 since it went completly f2p with free client - waiting for wildstar to be f2p to fool around there a bit , enjoying last season of diablo.
    I never maxed out a toon in gw2, just couldn't stick out the grind long enough. I played GW from beta until it really died. I remember when UW use to take 2-3 hours to clear with a full group, the countless ecto farming builds I tried, and how it transitioned to a 8-11 minute UWSC before nerfs to shadowform.

Wildstar was fun to me, and I really liked the playstyle, however it feels kind of empty to me as I don't really feel a need to get to max level and the grind to get there is pretty atrocious.

D3 is a lot of fun, think I'm done for the season, got my 60 grift down the other night and don't really feel like pushing it super hard. Having to much fun playing smite atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel the same. 8/10 mythic and i think i'll end at this point. Maybe it's my burnout but tbh, looking at the state of the game i think blizzard just lost the "spark" in terms of warcraft.

Deleted
    True, and the caster staff he drops is also very good until archimonde.

Back to the topic at hand. What do people do outside of raids? If you don't raid what do you do? I've taken to filling up my offtime with other games, currently Smite and some Skyforge as well.

I'm thinking of trying Diablo if I quit wow. I semi-quit.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I'm thinking of trying Diablo if I quit wow. I semi-quit.
    diablo is a game you play for like 2 weeks

play ff 14 i've heard it's pretty decent

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

I tried FFXIV:ARR when it came out, but it ran like crap on my computer. I've since upgraded the graphics card, but it was so terrible I'm not going to bother again.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

FFXIV isn't for everyone. I bought it on sale came with 30 days free. Played a toon to max level did a few end game things and haven't opened it sense. Great game, lots of lore, the combat was just to slow for my tastes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

If you are trying to push ladder you'll play for longer, but boredom does set in pretty quickly. I personally stave it off by trying different builds and doing different things all the time.

Back to the topic at hand. What do people do outside of raids? If you don't raid what do you do? I've taken to filling up my offtime with other games, currently Smite and some Skyforge as well.

I watch Netflix .. and wait.

15+ Year Old Account

PVP. I'll probably start on my 100 arena wins here soon. Heroes of the Storm and Deus Ex. I wanted to pickup the new Batman but downloads are suspended for the PC due to terrible bugs. Last expansion I kept myself busy with the LOTR game based on the Batman engine. Plus all the Fall TV shows startup again in a week.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    i really wonder why Blizz doesnt bring in another carrot on the stick like garrosh heirlooms in MOP.
    this this this

Well I am hoping for something to be released around X-mas... why are we paying subs if they just take our money and dont give anything in return..

We are paying a monthly fee and pay for the expansion is it so weird that I expect some content every few months in return?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    Well I am hoping for something to be released around X-mas... why are we paying subs if they just take our money and dont give anything in return..

No way, not even beta is sure then.

Props to krom2040 a few pages back. Good post.

In one sentence: fair-weather players drop after 10-12 weeks, and the cycle occurring at the start of fall is new and therefore alarming.

Warlords' design flaws didn't help, especially in terms of after-hours activities, but apart from Blizzard overplaying its hand with modes and pushing some groups into double-clears, we've seen this before. Final point: HFC isn't ICC/Ulduar and neither was SoO. Coolness matters to replay value.