Resto Druid for Challenge Mode Carries

By any chance, is anyone here familiar with Resto Druids in Challenge Modes? According to the BiS list, the stat priority is Haste>Multistrike. Although for carries in which the Resto Druid activates HotW and helps with damage, I've heard that Haste>Crit is better for that role and Haste>Crit doesn't differ too much from Haste>Multistrike in healing as well. Any thoughts?

Deleted
    I'm no pro at CM but I do have gold everywhere. Unless you run a group in which the tank takes very little damage (DK's maybe?), you're going to use Regrowth quite a bit. This is where crit is essentially worthless and multistrike is better.

regrowth doesn't benefit from crit rating, and the 2 stats are identical in value for dps, so multistrike is way better than it, balancing crit and multi properly is the best way to increase your dps, but they're basically equal for resto droods in terms of dps value and for non-regrowth healing, but yeah there's no real manner in which crit is stronger

anyways if your carry group is solid enough on dps (you may not be if you're 3-manning), you may not even need to worry too much about damage and could be free to use any mix of haste/multi/mastery, but yeah crit is a pretty dead stat in terms of healing benefit for CMs since you're usually spamming regrowth on your tank

If your not going for realm best time just use whatever gear you have on, i wouldn't worry about min maxing stats.
    If you are going for time then haste>multi pretty much gives u best of both world for heals and dps (you wont get to dps very often cause tanks get trucked in cm)