Mythic Archi Trinket Combo Advice

Hi all,

About to start prog on Mythic Archi, i have reasonable range of trinket combos to choose from, listed below:

Mythic Goren (GSR)
    Sandman's (6/6)
    Heroic WF Socket DSI
    Heroic Dark Star
    Mythic WF UGoS
    Mythic Socket Iron Reaver

Open to suggestions, i have tried simming it but sims dont really reflect the type of fight Archi is. I am under the impression Mythic GSR and Heroic WF Socket DSI, but MWF UGoS could work out really well.

Cheers in advance.

Regards,
    Dak.

(playing as destro)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goren / DSI

^ what I used. Try out the UGoS as well, see if you like the damage distribution. Your IRP miiiiight also be worth a try, but I have some doubts.

I'm in same situation and looks lik Mythic UGOS it's better on P1 for doomfire burst and stuff.

For p2 it's probably pretty much rng wisely.

But all that matters it's P3 and probably GSR will shine if procs on infernals.

Deleted
    Definitely GSR/DSI. If you get those procs going on Doomfire/Infernals (p3) you're going to do so much more damage than if you were going Class/DSI!

Loozy is not a good source by any means fyi

Deleted
    You bastard!

Im aff in archi but other players prefer destro... sad
    by the way if i u use DSI GS

Cheers for the feedback

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaveronica View Post
    Im aff in archi but other players prefer destro... sad
    Personally i would rather play affliction that Destruction, but the damage destruction warlocks are able to do on priority targets in p3 ie. Infernals is the reason our warlocks decided to spec Destruction. We were initially playing affliction when progressing p1 but changed quickly as we could see the benefits of destruction locks.