Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    So i re-read all of the posts in the thread to see what you are talking about, but i didn't see anyone mention that White people were suffering and Muslims were not. What are you referring to?
    Read the 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 6th comments. Thread went downhill quickly.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Civilized people understand that islamophobia falls under racism, and that any seperation between the two is pointless.
    It doesn't. At all. EVER. It is a fucking religion.

The fact you just tried to say islamaphobia is racism means I will completely disregard any post you ever make on this site again, since you obviously know fucking zero about anything.

Civilized people wouldn't use a stupid term like "islamaphobia"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    "[A]ny offence which is perceived to be Islamophobic by the victim or any other person"? Really? So if I punched a fat, white, atheistic tumbrlette in the face and she called it islamophobic, then that very obvious hate crime against tumblrettes would actually be logged as one against muslims? Heck, even if I punched another white guy in the face and some tumblrette saw it and called it a hate crime against muslims? That sounds ridiculous, and if this is really true than this statistic doesn't necessarily document anything other than an environment where people call things islamophobic more frequently.
    Luckily for us, there is such a thing as common sense.

Civilized people understand that islamophobia falls under racism, and that any seperation between the two is pointless.
    Not gonna lie I didn't.

So its kinda like with what we do with Jews then in terms of classification?

"Justice is in the people's hands"
    "They reap what they sow"
    "They piss people off"
    "Payback is a bitch"

The victim complex is real.
    it's more a case of they don't want muslims in their country, i can see why muslims don't really fit in with most european countries islam is too demanding and intrusive compared to someone who isn't religious, i believe some country already decided to accept christians but not muslims, you can understand why, oh we need mosques we need our muslim only areas and all the other demands that islam brings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    The fact that you said RACISM when Muslim is a Religion not a Race, leads me to believe you are likely not old enough to understand the extent of immigration.

I was about to say this, but someone beat me to it. Go get educated and please, for everyone's sake, take the tinfoil hat off, would you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    As opposed to "we are going to act like savages and tell other people how to live, wait you guys don't like Islam. PHOBICS STOP OPPRESSING US!!"

Muslims atm are their own worst enemies as well as most of the free worlds.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that you said RACISM when Muslim is a Religion not a Race, leads me to believe you are likely not old enough to understand the extent of immigration.
    We really don't need this BS. There's no evidence that the victims of the crimes in England were radical or moderate muslims. Lumping all people of one race or religion under one stereotype is counterproductive to creating a peaceful society.

Even under the assumption that these people had done something wrong the correct course of action is to involve the police, not go vigilante.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fact you somehow think it isn't racism means to me I can completely disregard you too on any topic in the future that touches upon racial issues or migration.

It's blatant ignorance and you deserve a slap over the head for it.
    Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Read "race" not "religion". Go be stupid somewhere else.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-09-07 at 06:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    "The Met defines Islamophobic offences as "any offence which is perceived to be Islamophobic by the victim or any other person"

I found this part of the article quite interesting, as it basically makes anything a hate crime.
    British crime statistics are pretty meaningless - from relying on victim identification for what constitutes a hate crime to an unattended handbag being stolen classed as a violent crime, they aren't even really logical.

I'm not entirely sure why they are like that, it seems dumb to me.

Deleted
    Hahahahahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be interested to know the nature of the attacks, since most of the victims are women wearing hijabs, and who the perpetrators are.

Quote Originally Posted by aoussar123 View Post
    I was about to say this, but someone beat me to it. Go get educated and please, for everyone's sake, take the tinfoil hat off, would you?
    why does intolerance to a religion fall under racism exactly? You do know not everyone from the middle east is Muslim right?

Don't worry I think its dumb we consider Jews a race too but come on now. You are really starting to stretch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Good, they deserve it with the way they've been acting.
    I feel anyone coming over and putting behind them the reason why they are fleeing in the first place is the only way this can be a stable situation. Coming over to progressive countries and bringing with you the root issue of radicalism, or deep hate for anyone who isn't the same nationality as you, is just going to lead the the same feelings reflected back at them.

10+ Year Old Account
    People with half a brain realize when someone is speaking about their issues with people of Islam they are talking about the millions of radicals who hate anyone that disagrees with their views, the ones who rape, steal, kill innocents in the name of religion leach off of western Christian nations. You think they are going to these countries just for the benefits? No sorry they want to eradicate all other religions. Countries have their own crime and mental health issues without letting in a bunch of invisible sky father nut jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by aoussar123 View Post
    The circlejerk, racism and bigotry is glorious. Not even one page in and people are already spewing nonesense and shit.
    I among many others welcome the immigrants with open arms. I hope that those poor souls will get some relief here.
    Love always wins.

oy vey shlomo! Please go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    it's more a case of they don't want muslims in their country, i can see why muslims don't really fit in with most european countries islam is too demanding and intrusive compared to someone who isn't religious, i believe some country already decided to accept christians but not muslims, you can understand why, oh we need mosques we need our muslim only areas and all the other demands that islam brings.
    But you can also guarantee that these victims A) Likely have done nothing wrong in their lives and B) Are likely 4th to 5th generation. People complain about these people but 99% of them just want to live their lives like anyone else. The whole "Problem Muslims." Are simply put the same 100 or so that the agencies have under surveillance all the time. They are not responsible for the actions of others, they are individuals whose responsibility ends with themselves or their children if their child is under 18. No one else.

We should not say "We can have religion X from the middle east but not religion Y" when in many ways it's core is the same. Same god, same myths mostly except one extra chapter afterwards.

7+ Year Old Account
    Look, it's really simple.

If Muslims want to stop being treated like the scum they're represented as being, they need to clean up their own house. The entire religion is completely and utterly fucked, and the only people who can do anything about it is themselves. Christianity used to be in a similar boat, but they managed to get their heads out of their asses for the most part. Sure, there's lots of insane Christians out their, but the amount of power they have is next to nil. And they certainly don't go around condoning (let alone training and funding) suicide bombers and other terrorists en mass. The fact that -anyone- in that religion actually believes they've be rewarded with countless virgins for going on a murder spree is fucking ridiculous. That shouldn't even be a thing. At all.

Crying while running away and then demanding (almost militantly in some cases, mind you!) equal rights when you've done nothing to deserve them is just absurd. Nevermind the assholes who think their religious-based restrictions apply to everyone else (pictures of Mohammad say hi). That, alone, is a perfect demonstration of how fucked up their entire mindset is. Not everyone is a fucking Muslim; not everyone should have to follow their edicts.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-09-07 at 06:46 PM.

Deleted
    Fuck islam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I feel anyone coming over and putting behind them the reason why they are fleeing in the first place is the only way this can be a stable situation. Coming over to progressive countries and bringing with you the root issue of radicalism, or deep hate for anyone who isn't the same nationality as you, is just going to lead the the same feelings reflected back at them.
    Lots of Muslims in London weren't fleeing from anything when they came over.

My bleeding heart... if it were up to me I'd make Islam illegal in the EU... death cult it is, and religious followers who are of the most extreme hypocrites in existence, followers who worship someone that had sex with a 9 year old no less that frequently practise young age marriages in the ME. Such a religion shouldn't exist in this day and age.

But "PC" politicians are more than happy to bend over backwards for them to grace them over in votes.

I am absolutely disgusted to the fact England has allowed a school to exist within it's borders, a Muslim school, where it is a bannable offence if the students mixed with non-Muslims. Seriously, WTF ??

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-09-07 at 06:48 PM.