Druid artifact shapeshifts post Legion

With the fact that you won't be able to transmog weapons into artifacts, what if artifacts don't carry over into the next expansion? I'd hate to be able to customize my look to stand out for the first time to having everybody look exactly the same again in a year. Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    This was one of my first thoughts as a Feral. I get to customize my forms finally, but only for one expansion? Bleh. I am sure if the artifact weapons type system is popular enough, Blizz will develop some way to incorporate the system past the first artifact weapons.

Deleted
    To be fair, its always interesting to see how people react when a feature becomes obsolete after an expansion. Not only do we have the forms, but the artifacts arent just items, theyre a whole path of the titans style talents system.

If Artifacts don't end up being carried over i can see Blizz making a Glyph for each skin that auto unlock after you have earned them on the weapon. That way you can use them later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    If Artifacts don't end up being carried over i can see Blizz making a Glyph for each skin that auto unlock after you have earned them on the weapon. That way you can use them later on.
    Provided they don't just make the skins independent from wielding the weapon.

Deleted
    They could just allow to let people transmog artifacts once the expansion is over. They probably just don't want a ret paladin to run around with the heal or tank artifact, but once we've moved on from the expansion, I don't see why they wouldn't allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    I could see that, but then it wouldn't be fair for other classes who like their custom weapons looks. So I hope they do just allow everybody to transmog to an artifact weapon post-Legion.

Or.. what I actually hope for, is that the artifact system continues on and is added to.

Deleted
    I'm looking forward to being able to look at something different from the usual bear ass on my screen.

Same here, I've always been a bear and I can't wait to have options.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gephyrophobia View Post
    Same here, I've always been a bear and I can't wait to have options.
    Idd, I drifted away from my bear in WoD because I didnt like the playstyle and was so sick of that low-rez bear ass in my face all the time. I was even running Inc for a long time because of how much better the bear looks in armour.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    Idd, I drifted away from my bear in WoD because I didnt like the playstyle and was so sick of that low-rez bear ass in my face all the time. I was even running Inc for a long time because of how much better the bear looks in armour.

Lol, and here I'm the opposite; I think the armor looks like complete shit. To each their own though :P

Deleted
    First, I dont understand how people can already worry about what happens after the next expansion...
    Second, of cause they will think about something. Like they did with the fire kitty.
    So just relax and grab a few snacks while we wait for legion to release next year.